Create or read Shutterfly user information.
Application ID and call signature are required. Please see Call Signature documentation for more details.
This API uses either of the following equivalent resource path elements:
- /user - often paired with the user's Shutterfly login (an e-mail address)
- Example: /firstname.lastname@example.org
- /userid - often paired with a Shutterfly-generated user token
- Example: /userid/000012345678
It is the parent of these other resources (note this is not a full list of possible children):
- POST - Creates a new user.
- GET - Reads user information.
In the following Method detail sections, click on Method name to expand or collapse the detail.
Click here to expand/collapse all.
Frequently Asked Questions
- GET /user/xxxx/albumid
- A further variation: GET /userid/nnnn/albumid
- Gets a feed of album entries only.
- A further variation: GET /userid/nnnn?category-term=album
- Gets a feed of album entries, plus user profile info at the <feed> level.