Let the caps fly and the celebrations begin… That’s right it’s almost time for the scholars you know to move their tassels from one side to another and look to the future. As you begin to receive graduation announcements in the mail and mark your calendars to attend ceremonies, you may also be thinking about what to write in a graduation card and gifts to send when you can’t make it to the party. Graduation wishes come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and personalization is key. Whether you are hoping to congratulate the grad with a funny message, a few sincere graduation wishes or touching quotes, we have pulled together some graduation message examples for you to use and personalize to your liking. Say ‘congrats graduate’ ‘we’re so proud’ and ‘keep up the good work’ to any grad with these message ideas.
Jump to any section that applies to your special message:
- College Graduation Messages
- High School Graduation Messages
- Graduation Card Messages
- Messages and wishes from Parents
- Messages and wishes to Son
- Messages and wishes to Daughter
- Messages and wishes to Nephew
- Messages and wishes to Niece
- Messages and wishes to Friend
- Graduation Bible Verses
College Graduation Messages
College graduation is one grand achievement. Although these past four years have gone by in just a blink of an eye, your grad has their whole life ahead of them. Your university graduation wishes will be the perfect cheers to the past and congrats to the future with these messages ideas and inspiration.
1. Chase your dreams. Burst out at the seams. Never stop trying. Never stop learning. Live life to the fullest and give it nothing but your best.
2. You can achieve whatever you want in life. All you have to do is believe that you can. We believe in you, happy graduation day.
3. Congratulations on graduating… Wishing that brighter opportunities come your way and you achieve success in all of them!
4. Congratulations, my dearest on being a graduate. As for your future is concerned, we’re sure you are going to make it a successful one with your intelligence.
5. I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known.
6. You are brilliant, able and ambitious. You shall always walk the glory road. Happy Graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and feats in life ahead. Congratulations and well done.
7. A hearty congratulation on your graduation and wishing you a very good luck for the new beginning in life. May you reach all your goals.
8. Your future is bright. For all the times of late night studies, lack of sleep and sacrifice of enjoyment your reward is here. Congratulations to you.
9. Congratulations on your outstanding achievement! Looking back, it was all worth it. Wishing you the best in the wonderful career you have chosen.
10. The journey of life brings both challenges and chances. May you carry your spirit to snatch the chances and beat the challenges. Congratulations on your graduation. May you live a proud life.
High School Graduation Messages
There is a lot of adventure to be had that awaits a recent high school graduate. Between saying goodbye to hometown friends and packing up for the college dorms, your grad could surely use a hearty congrats (and maybe even a few wise words.) Find some insporation with some of our favorite ways to say just that.
1. Graduation isn’t the end of a tough journey. It is the beginning of a beautiful one…
2. Your brilliant achievement today is remarkable. May all your dreams come true. Good luck and congratulations.
3. Start each day believing in your dreams. Know without a doubt that you were made for great things.
4. Graduation is an exciting time. It marks both an ending and a beginning; it’s warm memories of the past and big dreams for the future.
5. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go. Congratulations graduate.
6. Isn’t it funny how day by day it seems like nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different… Make the most of now, congratulations graduate.
7. We are so proud that you are a graduate now. Congratulations dear.
8. Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.
9. We praise you for your efforts, and send good wishes too, for a future filled with happiness and your fondest dreams come true.
10. My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small and that you never need to carry more than you can hold. There is a lot that awaits you, congrats grad.
Graduation Card Messages
When it comes to graduation cards, we know that it can be hard to pick out only one (between the seemingly millions) that suits the guest of honor just right. Whether the card be funny, sincere, or a serious tearjerker, we have the best wishes that will add the most personalized touch. Use these as inspiration and an addition to your lovely card when writing your funny/sincere/serious message for the big day.
1. Congratulations on graduating! This is just the beginning; you are a star in the making. Shine on.
2. You are an achiever. You have made us all proud; keep up the good work. Congratulations on graduation.
3. It must be a very proud moment for you. All of the hard work you have put in has paid off. Congratulations Grad. Your reward lies ahead. Have a successful future.
4. As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do. Today and always… Congratulations and Happy Graduation.
5. I believe you can fly! The sky is your limit. Spread out your wings and soar high. Congratulations and best wishes.
6. Graduation wishes for lots and lots of fun and all it takes to make your day a very happy one! Congratulations, Graduate!
7. Congratulations Graduate on this momentous day. You’ve worked hard to achieve your goals and now you’re on your way to seek new vistas, dream new dreams, embark on who you are, embrace life with passion and keep reaching for your star. Go for it!
8. Chasing a dream requires efforts, passion and hard work. You are now in the half way. Keep up your good work and continue to strive. Congratulations!
9. Nothing can stop you now. You have a ticket to your dreams come true. Congrats.
10. You worked your butt off, now shake your booty for some fun. Congrats on your graduation.
Sons Graduation Messages
It’s safe to say that we all know the shock when graduation day rolls around and the reality sets in that your once little boy is officially onto his next adventure. Say it with us, it seems like just yesterday. There really is nothing better than knowing you’ve made your parents proud and these messages will help you say just that. Congratulate him in a way he’ll never forget.
1. We still remember the first day of your school. On that day, we were nervous to send you away from us. It still feels like that same day is back again. We feel nervous yet again, as you face the world by yourself. But, one thing is common yesterday and even today. Deep inside we always know that you would emerge as a winner. Best of luck son.
2. Congratulations to our little graduate. No matter where you go or how successful you become, never lose sight of yourself. Always be humble. Your parents think about you often.
3. Now that you are a graduate, use your freedom wisely. We are already so proud of you. Congratulations.
4. Son, I closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly a man stood where a boy used to be. I may not carry you now in my arms, but I will always carry you in my heart. You have given me so many reasons to be proud of the man you have become; the proudest moment for me is telling others that you are my son. I love you now and forever. Congratulations on this special achievement, grad.
5. You have worked so hard my child. It is time to celebrate your graduation. You have made us all very proud. Best of luck for your future.
6. Congratulations on your brilliant success and achievement. Keep up the good work and many more great accomplishments will keep coming your way. We are so proud of you.
7. Chasing your dreams is not an easy job. It requires lots of passion, it requires lots of commitments and a true dedication, as you proved it right by being a graduate. Congrats son.
8. Congratulations on your graduation, son. We are so proud to see our little bundle of joy grow into such a fine and mature adult. Continue doing us proud sweetheart. Best of luck in your future, we love you.
9. Just remember that the process of learning never ends. Happy Graduation, son.
10. We want to congratulate you on this happy date. It’s time for you to celebrate, since today is the day you graduate. We love you.
Daughters Graduation Messages
The same goes for your little girl, it was just yesterday that she was begging you not to leave her at preschool and now she’s saying goodbye to one chapter and hello to another. On her graduation day, congratulate her for the smart and courageous woman that she has become. She’s worked hard and deserves to know it.
1. Right from when you were a little kid and till today, you have only given us reasons to hold our heads up in pride. We are so lucky to have you in our life. Congratulations and best of luck for a successful career.
2. To our little girl on her graduation day. We are so proud of you and your accomplishments. Remember to go after what you want and to stay humble along the way. Congrats sweetheart.
3. Education is the key which unlocks all your potential. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. We know the degree you’ve worked so hard for will help you in thriving in the field you’ve chosen. We love you so much, congratulations.
4. You turned an itty-bitty bundle of joy into a kind, smart and courageous woman. We are so proud of you today and always. Congrats!
5. We are so amazed at how smart, caring and wonderful you are everyday- we can not wait to see the places you go! You can do anything. We love you.
6. Daughter… At times we wish you wouldn’t have grown up so fast, but then we figured that would keep us from seeing you turn into the beautiful young lady that you are today. Congratulations on graduation.
7. This is the beginning of your life. You can do absolutely anything you set your mind to. Happy graduation sweetie.
8. Here’s to the door to new opportunities that has just opened for you, our daughter. Enjoy your graduation day, we are so proud of you.
9. Congratulations for your achievement. And here is wishing you all the success and happiness the world has to offer. We love you.
10. To our daughter on her graduation day, remember that obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. You have so much to be excited for. Today is your day.
Graduation Messages From Parents
As parents, there are countless moments in life when we find ourselves proud of our children. From the first steps to graduation day, it’s natural to be extra excited for this huge milestone. Tell them just how proud you are with these messages and appreciation.
1. School may be over, but life’s lessons are yet to be learnt. Keep an open heart and mind. Happy graduation, we love you.
2. Happy graduation day. Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you’ll ever know. Congrats we love you.
3. Congrats grad. Shoot for the moon because even if you miss it, you will land amongst the stars.
4. Life is a grand adventure and now is the time for you to go live it. We are so proud of you on your graduation day and we are so looking forward to seeing all that you will accomplish.
5. The tassel was definitely worth the hassle. Congrats on all your hard work.
6. Remember that you can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. Congratulations on your graduation sweetheart, we couldn’t be more proud. Good luck with what the future holds.
7. We’re proud of your accomplishments and the person that you’ve become. Congratulations.
8. Although your graduation may mark the completion of your schooling, don’t ever stop pursuing knowledge. Wishing you all the best on graduation.
9. Congrats on your graduation. We bet you feel like you can take on the world, and you can. But remember we’ll always be here for you.
Graduation Messages for Nephew
Write the perfect graduation message for your nephew with a message that captures your sentiment and relationship. As an aunt or uncle, you’ll want to congratulate the graduate, share a memory, and pass along any wisdom you see fit.
1. Today you have made your uncle/aunt proud, my dear nephew. I would like to congratulate you on the successful completion of your graduation.
2. It is a great feeling that my nephew has become a graduate. I am so proud of you.
3. Enjoy all of your achievements, my dear nephew. You’ve come a long way and I’m excited to watch you grow.
4. It was my dream to see you graduate and you’ve made it come true. To my dearest nephew, I congratulate you on your success and all that is to come.
5. I hope my support and guidance has helped you over the years in any way. I’m so happy to watch you graduate and achieve your goals.
6. You’ve not only made your parents proud, but have made me the happiest uncle/aunt in the world. Congratulations on your graduation!
7. You’ve worked so hard to get here. Remember to follow your dreams and stay true to yourself as one chapter ends and the next begins. I am so proud of you.
8. I still remember when your parents brought you home. Now I get the chance to remember this incredible milestone in your life. Congratulations on your graduation! I am so proud of you.
9. To my dearest nephew, I can’t believe you’re so grown up. You’ve learned so much and I’m confident you’ll continue to reach your goals. Congratulations!
10. Even more than proving that you are smart enough to earn a diploma, you have proven your character. And your character is much more important than any diploma or graduation. Best wishes to a man of character!
Graduation Messages for Niece
Let your niece know how proud you are of her on graduation day with a thoughtful congratulatory message. You can write a personalized message or share a memory, in addition to choosing one of the graduation messages below:
1. Today you have made your uncle/aunt proud, my dear niece. I am so proud of your accomplishments and I know there is only more to come.
2. My dearest niece, I am so happy to watch you achieve your goals. Congratulations on your journey to success.
3. I always wanted to see you as a graduate! Enjoy this deserving moment in your career and life.
4. There’s no better feeling than watching my niece live out her dreams. Congratulations dear!
5. From my favorite baby niece to an intelligent and bright graduate, I am so proud of the woman you’ve become. Congratulations on reaching another milestone.
6. Congratulations to my favorite scholar! Your parents and I are beyond proud of your hard work and most of all, the woman you’ve become.
7. To my dearest niece, never forget how hard you worked to get here and how much farther you’ll go. Congratulations on your graduation day!
8. Congratulations to my darling niece! I’ve always had faith in you and I’m confident you can do anything you put your mind to. Wishing you a future full of success of happiness.
9. Having a niece like you is priceless. I am so lucky to have witnessed your growth over the years. I wish you all the best for your future.
10. What a wonderful young lady you have become! Calling you a graduate is a proud occasion and I know that your future is brightest of them all. Congratulations on this special time in your life.
Graduation Messages To Friend
You’ve watched your best bud work hard these past years and you want them to know that you’ve noticed. These lighthearted messages will do the trick. The real question is, where are we having the graduation party?
1. You are brilliant, able and ambitious. You shall always walk the glory road. Happy graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and facts in life ahead. Congratulations and well done.
2. We don’t know how you managed to get your degree with all the partying, drinking, socializing, and extracurricular activities, but we’re glad you did. Congrats friend.
3. We’re all so proud of you. Now that you’ve got your degree, you’ll be buying the beer, right?
4. We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone- Wishing you great success with your dreams and career.
5. It’s official: you’re now too cool for school. Congrats grad.
6. You have completed your remarkable student career. Now that you are graduating, you are at the commencement of a brand new voyage. Good wishes for my best friend on your achievement and to your brand new life. Congratulations graduate.
7. Congratulations my friend on being a graduate. I hope that this is just the foundation of many accomplishments to come. It’s time for you to celebrate because today is the day you graduate.
8. Many wishes for you on your graduation day. You have done the impossible my friend. Have a degree is an honorable thing. Congratulation graduate.
9. All of your hard work is paying off my friend. Congrats and let’s celebrate.
10. We’re glad you’re a grad. Congratulations.
Use these examples as a starting point for what you can write in a graduation card, whether it’s high school, college, graduate school or nursing school, we have you covered. Share your inspirational words and tell the grad just how proud you are with a handpicked and personalized grad message. If you are looking for more graduation inspiration, check out our graduation cap ideas and trends and popular graduation songs ideas.