What customers have to say about our Fleece Photo Blankets
October 18, 2013Another Satisfied Fleece Blanket Customer
"I ordered two (2) Fleece Photo Blankets recently as Christmas presents for my nieces.
They came out BEAUTIFULLY.
I had my doubts, especially since the photos I used were not (initially) of the highest resolution, but they came out looking great. Here are a few more observations and tips:
What I ordered:
- Two (2) 60x80 Fleece Photo Blankets with 8 images on each.
- I chose the color black, with a white monogram initial in the center of each.
- Excellent photo fidelity.
- Beautiful vibrant colors.
- Extremely fast turnaround (it took less than a week from the time I placed my order to when they arrived via FedEx!)
- The blankets themselves are fine... but not anything you would buy without the photos on them. The fleece is not the type you normally wear as outerwear, i.e., it has no "tufts", but this is of course so the photos themselves will print better, i.e., they obviously need a flat surface.
- The color you choose is only on the photo side of the blanket. The other side is white.
- If you're worried about photo resolution, here are a few things to know. I literally used a few wallet-sized printed photos, and they came out fine. The trick is to "up" the resolution, either via the scanning process (to make them digital) or via a photo manipulation program like Photoshop Elements (which is what I used). You would think that turning a 300K photo into a 10M photo wouldn't work... but it did. The photos of my nieces turned out very nice indeed when "blanket-sized".
- Of course, photos taken with a digital camera with a decent number of megapixels will already be of high enough resolution, so you'll be good to go.
- When you upload the photos and insert them into the blanket template of your choosing, Shutterfly will let you know if the resolution is big enough. If it's not, there will be a red "X" on the photo.
- BTW, when I came online to write this review, I found out that the same blankets I bought last week were now on sale "
March 8, 2014Fleece Photo Blankets
"My wife and I just received 2 different Fleece Photo Blankets on March 7, 2014 and we are VERY pleased with the HIGH quality of both blankets. The picture images are very clear, and carefully centered on the blankets. Our first order with Shutterfly (also a Fleece Photo Blanket) was approx. 1 year ago and it was also EXCELLENT quality. Thank you Shutterfly."
December 30, 2013Fleece Photo Blanket Review
"Delivery, blanket quality and photo quaility all exceptional. This was a gift, and receipient was very pleased."
December 28, 2013Christmas present
"My son was trying to think of a gift to give his girlfriend for Christmas. I suggested ordering a photo blanket from Shutterfly. I ordered one as a graduation gift for my daughter & was very impressed. He chose several pictures, uploaded them and we placed the order. We were notified when the blanket was shipped. The blanket arrived very quickly, even though we had bad weather during that time. The final product is perfect. The picture quality is very good. His girlfriend loved the gift. It's a great idea if you want to give someone a personalized gift from the heart. I would definitely order from this company again."
December 3, 2013So Very Happy with my Blankets!!!
"I first order one. Now I'am up to six blankets they are so awesome. Great Christmas gifts!!!! My sister is going to order one now she really liked it also. I did a calendar I have not got it back yet but I'am sure I will be happy with it.. Thanks...."
About: Fleece Photo Blankets
Cozy up to your favorite memories with a Fleece Photo Blanket featuring from one to eight photos. Photos appear clear and bright, and you can choose a fun background color to make them pop. Fleece Photo Blankets are the perfect accompaniment for the bed or sofa, or as a picnic blanket. Plus, they make great gifts. You might also like our Photo Quilts.