What customers have to say about our Holiday Cards
I highly recommend this card!!
"Absolutely love this card they came out perfect!"
"Paper is excellent quality as is the envelope. Shipping can be high unless you are ordering a larger number of cards but I only bought one."
I will absolutely use this product again.
"The first time I have used Shutterfly for our annual greeting card. Very pleased and will use again."
Chinese New Year
"Christmas came too soon. No cards went out. New Year's came and went! Still no cards were sent out. But thanx to Shutterfly, made it for a Chinese Greeting! Beautiful cards front and back with pictures of family sent! Halleluah!!!!!"
I looved these cards and they arrived so quickly!
"Shutterfly makes last minute projects easy .. I love these holiday cards and continue to make photo books each month with their app as well as edits on desktop site. I love Shutterfly!"
Craft Holiday Cards Provide a Handmade Feel
The trend in graphic design for the past five years has been toward textures and natural patterns. Backgrounds such as wood grain, craft paper, chalkboards and even sand are wildly popular for showcasing cherished photos of family and friends. At Shutterfly, we can help you get in on this trend with more than 100 different holiday card templates that feature a textural backdrop. Recipients get the feeling they are holding a piece of handcrafted paper in their hands, and our heavy cardstock will help further the sentiment.
Our craft holiday cards are available with several different design options, so you are sure to find one that matches the photos you choose for the template. For example, if your snapshots feature you and the family on a ski vacation, you could choose a chalkboard background with snowflakes. Here are some other ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- Wood grain: If your family photos this year were taken in a barn or in a field of golden hay, a wood-look template would be perfect for you.
- Black/grey: Love that chalkboard look? We’ve got plenty of designs that provide the perfect background for “handwritten” text.
- Sand tones: Did your family take a vacation to somewhere tropical this summer? Consider a template with a sand-colored background to make those photos pop. The friends and family on your mailing list will practically feel the sand in their hands.
Kick it Up
Now, just because you choose a card style that seems hand-hewn doesn’t mean you can’t include a bit of glamour. Pairing textures with metallic is another hot trend. Or, you can choose a surprising feature that really “pops.” Check out these choices:
- Glitter Holiday Cards: The winter season is all about sparkle, and you can add glittery elements to your craft holiday cards in either gold or silver.
- Foil-stamped Holiday Cards: Make your holiday message shine with gold or silver foil lettering.
- Pearl Holiday Cards: One of our cardstock options is a paper with a shimmering pearlescent finish.
- Pop-out: Share your favorite photos with recipients by choosing a card on which the featured shot can be popped out of the card and used as a keepsake.
Design a Craft Holiday Card
Now is the perfect chance for you to add a handmade touch to your holiday cards. Even better is the fact that we offer a number of shipping options, such as next day and super rush. Set your photos up on a craft background to carry your theme and make your snapshots leap off the page. The combination of textures and metallic are absolutely on trend!