Folded Baptism Invitations
What customers have to say about our Baptism Invitations
"Exactly what we were looking for in an invitation for our son's baptism. The paper and print quality was fantastic!"
Beautiful quality cards
"I love these cards and have ordered many over the years. The paper is very nice and heavy for both the cards and envelopes."
"Just PERFECT as to what I wanted... Brilliantly depicted. Graciously received..."
This website for placing a simple card order is the worst.
"Impossible. All the other reviews that express frustration with using the Shutterfly website are correct. It is worse than frustrating."
Turned out great!
"These invites turned out great. I would definitely recommend!"
Find the Right Way to Invite Friends and Family to a Baptism
Some events in life are worth celebrating with your friends and family. We offer announcements and invitations for some of the biggest happenings, like graduations, anniversaries, birthdays, promotions, moves and baptisms. Here at Shutterfly, we know that the right stationery can take even the smallest moment and make it special.
Many families choose to have their children baptized as babies, but for some, this event doesn’t take place until later in life. Whether you are planning a baptism party for a baby, older child or adult, you can find folded baptism invitations right here. Use these tips to invite your friends and family in the best way possible.
Create Great-Looking Invitations
An invitation should be something that stands out. It should be memorable and good looking. Thanks to the design elements we offer, you can easily create a one-of-a-kind, stunning invitation that both you and your guests are sure to love. When you use personalized photos, you can turn your invitations into a keepsake. Consider these elements as you try to make your own stationery:
- Do you need a folded or flat invitations? If you have a lot to say, folded baptism invitations may be the right choice.
- Do you have a paper type preference? Choose from pearl shimmer cardstock, photo paper and signature cardstock.
- Do you want to add style with a special trim? Consider ticket, scallop, rounded, square or bracket edges on your stationery.
- Does your baptism party have a theme? Make matching invitations with patterned or floral
- Are you trying to achieve a certain style with your baptism celebration? Choose from stationery that is whimsical, contemporary and classic.
- How many photos do you want to use? You may be able to find cards that can hold anywhere from zero to four or more
- Do you want to make a statement from the start? Don’t forget to customize your envelope, custom postage stamps and address labels to really wow your invitees.
When you have limited options, you may have a hard time creating a card that really fits your needs. However, thanks to the choices Shutterfly has, you can have fun making a stunning invitation.
Select Your Words Wisely
If you really want to send the right message to your friends and family, you need to choose what you say with care. Try to include important information about the venue location, event start time and guest of honor. You can really make your card special by including a special Bible verse or quote.
Are you ready to celebrate a christening? Start creating your own standout folded baptism invitations today.