What customers have to say about our Christmas Cards
I highly recommend this card!!
"Absolutely love this card they came out perfect!"
"Paper is excellent quality as is the envelope. Shipping can be high unless you are ordering a larger number of cards but I only bought one."
I will absolutely use this product again.
"The first time I have used Shutterfly for our annual greeting card. Very pleased and will use again."
Chinese New Year
"Christmas came too soon. No cards went out. New Year's came and went! Still no cards were sent out. But thanx to Shutterfly, made it for a Chinese Greeting! Beautiful cards front and back with pictures of family sent! Halleluah!!!!!"
I looved these cards and they arrived so quickly!
"Shutterfly makes last minute projects easy .. I love these holiday cards and continue to make photo books each month with their app as well as edits on desktop site. I love Shutterfly!"
Pet Christmas Cards
The holidays are a great time to send season’s greetings with a personal touch to your friends and family. Instead of settling for generic cards, choose to customize your Christmas cards with family portraits. Gather everyone together for a cozy portrait in front of the fireplace, decorating the tree with glass ornaments, or lifting the littlest one to slip tree toppers into place.
Bringing the Furry Family Together
For many people, Christmas is the perfect time to share beautiful pictures of cats, dogs, and other special pets. Include your favorite animal friends on this year’s holiday messages. Pet Christmas cards are whimsical and sweet; they are sure to brighten up everyone’s day.
Taking portraits of a dog or cat requires a gentle touch – and often at least one helpful friend. Getting great candid pictures of pets is usually easy; most pet owners have smartphones or other tablet devices that take great pictures in seconds. However, the photos that look best on pet Christmas cards are usually taken with a high-resolution camera with excellent lighting.
Capturing the Perfect Photo of Your Pet
These extra touches separate snapshots from portraits. For even better results, consider working with a professional pet photographer. Whether you choose to hire a photographer or to work with a friend, these are a few tips that you should keep in mind when trying to capture a great picture of cats of dogs:
- Choose a time of day when your pet will be relaxed.
- Have a few small treats handy to encourage cooperation.
- Do not drag animals into an unfamiliar setting or into awkward positions; they look happiest and most natural when they are relaxing in familiar environments.
- Consider photographic montages instead of group photos. Getting multiple animals to hold still and pose can be all but impossible. Pose animals individually and then combine the images into a single photo using editing software.
- Be willing to try again another day. Do not feel frustrated or angry with your pets if they do not cooperate during your first session. Let them relax and then try again in another few days.
A little patience and a quick finger on the camera will help create the perfect holiday card. Share your furry family members with distant relatives this year. Here are a few tips when designing a pet Christmas card with your dog.