Giving Your Dog the Gift of Christmas
Christmas is a special time for everyone, and if you’re a dog lover, chances are you want to include your pet in the festivities. Sure, dogs don’t know what day it is, but gift giving is more about the giver than the recipient. Seeing your dog happy on Christmas will make your holiday that much more special.
Holiday Gift Ideas
If you’re stuck regarding what to get your dog for Christmas, there are a lot options to choose from.
- If you’re a beer lover, why not consider getting “beer” for your dog? Certain companies make this beverage just for man’s best friend. The non-alcoholic treat is made with beef or chicken.
- To extend the holiday spirit all year, get your dog a subscription to Barkbox. Your dog will receive new toys and treats each month.
- With online shopping becoming increasingly popular, it’s easier than ever to purchase customized gifts for your dog. For instance, you can get a customized stuffed animal that looks just like your dog, or a custom print of your pet for the wall. At Shutterfly, you can personalize a dog Christmas stocking. Just pick a lovely picture of your pet, and add the image before checkout.
- Give your pup a new outfit by purchasing a dog tuxedo. Or buy a dog Santa suit and have him or her help pass out presents.
- Of course, you can always go the more traditional route and get your dog a standard toy from the pet store. Around Christmastime, pet stores often carry toys with Christmas themes, which can make the presents even more tailored to the season.
Whether you customize your gift for your pet or get a more traditional item, seeing your dog excited about his or her present is sure to put a smile on your face. Additionally, with a Christmas stocking just for your dog, the whole family will be able to get in on the holiday spirit.