Personalized Christmas Décor Ideas
When it’s finally time to deck the halls (whether it’s the day after Halloween or you’ve managed to wait until December), personalized Christmas décor can bring a whole new level of excitement to the decorating fun. Check out these festive, stylish, custom ideas for creating your own unique Christmas décor this season:
- Stockings: Classic Christmas stockings are a holiday essential, and there’s nothing better than custom stockings for each member of the family.
- Personalized Frames: Customize your own picture frame with photos, phrases, names and more—great for your own décor or to give as a gift.
- Coasters: The practical décor in your home doesn’t have to be boring. Keep your tabletops safe from damage and do it in style with personalized glass coasters that deliver holiday cheer.
- Glass Jar: Whether you fill it with holiday treats like candycanes, caramel corn or chocolates, create a customized glass jar that’s perfect for Christmas. You can also simply fill your jar with festive baubles or tinsel for a fun holiday centerpiece.
- Desktop Plaque: There’s nothing that spreads joy over the holidays better than a family photo collage. Create your one-of-a-kind collage with a range of desktop plaque designs.
- Wall Art: Canvas prints, wood wall art and other unique wall décor is a great way to make a festive statement beyond tinsel and Christmas lights. Personalize with your favorite winter family photos for a stylish, seasonal look.
- Ornaments: Of course, you can’t decorate for Christmas without the holiday ornaments. Personalized family Christmas ornaments make wonderful keepsakes to help you remember the big moments and important milestones.
- Holiday Cards: Don’t forget to send out luxury Christmas cards to your friends and loved ones this holiday season.