Sometimes, a card designed by somebody else just can’t capture what you want to say. Whether you’re an artist at heart or you just haven’t found a greeting card design that suits your purpose, why not make your own? Upload your own card design to create something that’s truly yours and one-of-a-kind.
How to Upload Your DIY Design
This do-it-yourself option allows you to have total creative freedom over your card’s design and wording. Whether you’ve gone all-out and created an original card design or you simply want your card to be customized down to every detail, it’s easy to get started.
In just a few steps, you can create a design that captures your unique style:
- Start by choosing your format/size, cardstock type and trim style.
- Click the orange “Personalize” button.
- Choose from a variety of layouts and select the number of photos you’d like to display on the front of your card (from 1-13 photos).
- Do you wish to add text to the front of the card? If so, click in each gray text box and customize the font, color and text size of your message.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 for the back of your card (as well as the inside if you’ve chosen a folded design).
- Once you’re happy with the card design, you can move on to envelope customization. Choose from multiple envelope colors and options like custom envelopes or slip-in liners to add flair.
- Choose whether you’d like to address and mail the card yourself or have us take care of it for you.
- Add the final product to your cart and enjoy your one-of-a-kind card design.
Looking for more ways to add personality to your DIY cards? Check out monogram address label designs and holiday postage stamps, too!