This page lets you validate your method of generating call signatures.
- This page is for TESTING ONLY and subject to change without notice.
- This page does NOT actually call the API. It only shows you what the signature ought to be, for an arbitrary URL / set of parameters.
- You know that your app must generate a fresh signature on every Shutterfly Open API call it makes (reflecting a fresh timestamp, if nothing else). So, you won't be able to re-use results from this page. Please don't try to!
This page gives you several distinct ways to test. You can:
- Enter individual pieces for some Shutterfly Open API call, and have this page tell you what your signature should be. Match that against your own signature generator's results.
- Enter the full, but unsigned URL for some Shutterfly Open API call, and have this page tell you what your signature should be. Match that against your own signature generator's results.
- Enter a Shutterfly Open API URL that has already been signed, and have this page tell you if the signature is good or not.
Fields marked with * are required.
Fill in the appropriate fields, then 'Submit'. The result will be displayed at the bottom of this page.
Sign an API call: enter its individual pieces
Sign an API call: enter its full, unsigned URL
If the API requires you to POST parameters of type "application/form-url-encoded", append them to your URL for purposes of this test.
If the API requires you to POST some other content (or if you are not POSTing at all), omit the content here.