Shutterfly Mac Photos Extension
You are downloading the Shutterfly Mac Photos Extension, a tool that makes it faster and easier to transfer pictures to Shutterfly directly from Apple’s Photo application for the Mac. This one-time installation takes just a minute or two.
- Download the Shutterfly Mac Photos Extension. The extension will work with Mac OS 10.10.3 onwards. To check your Mac OS version, click the Apple icon in the top left of your screen, and select "About this Mac."
- The installer window will launch automatically. If you get an error message, you may need to adjust your security settings. To do this, go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General, choose "Allow applications downloaded from: Anywhere."
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
To Use Shutterfly Mac Photos Extension:
- Launch Photos.
- From your library, select individual pictures or entire Events or Albums to upload to your Shutterfly account.
- With the photos selected, select the Share icon, and from the dropdown, select Shutterfly.
- If you are not signed in to Shutterfly, you will be prompted to sign in with your Shutterfly user name (e-mail address) and password.
- Add selected photos to an album by either creating a new album, or adding the photos to an existing album.
- To create a new album, type your new album name into the "Add to new album" field.
- To add photos to an existing album, select an existing album in your account from the dropdown.
- Click the "Upload" button to start uploading.