"There were a few designs to choose from for the back panel, I selected the black lantern pattern which looks good. The fabric is very soft and silky smooth. I purchased it for my toddler's first pillow. Though it is somewhat pricey, the little one loves Minnie and wouldn't let it go for the first two weeks!"
"The colors on the pillowcase are bright and crisp, and the price was very reasonable. So glad I purchased this!"
"Bought for my great-granddaughter and she will love it!"
"I really love the pillow. Photo came out really nice. Only problem is when designing it, the choices of colors and texts are hard to figure out and not as flexible as with other items on Shutterfly."
"Awesome quality and my daughter loves it! I can't wait to make more."
If you’ve already perused the custom duvet cover options we offer here at Shutterfly, you probably are looking for the perfect complementary custom pillow shams to complete the bedding set. Or perhaps you have a favorite duvet cover already and just want to elevate your bedroom décor with a personalized touch. Either way, we’ve got you – and your pillows – covered at Shutterfly. With options for both standard and king personalized shams available in every style, a great night’s sleep on custom bedding is just a template away.
Pillow Covers 101
Before we get to the shams, you might be wondering exactly how a sham is different from a regular pillowcase and why you need custom pillow shams at all. Here’s a quick pillow primer to explain the many pillow styles found on a well-made bed:
• Pillows with shams: These usually are large pillows that are displayed against the bed frame. They are recognized by their perimeter frame of fabric and “envelope” style. Sometimes they are decorative and other times they are used for sleeping.
• Functional pillow: You might also have a regular pillow you use for sleeping that is different from the pillow with the sham. When the bed is made, these pillows are in the middle of the pillow display.
• Decorative pillows: Smaller pillows or those in decorative shapes such as bolsters sit at the front of the pillow pile. They often feature a complementary pattern or fabric.
Custom Pillow Shams
Now that you know everything there is to know about pillows, let’s take a look at our pillow sham options. You can select among these different approaches:
• Classic styles: Choose an elegant, timeless design and then add your own special touch. Personalized shams can include a monogram, initials, your family name or any design unique to you.
• Photo shams: Envelop your pillows in your own favorite photographs. Choose a template that fits the shot over the entire sham, or select a design where you can include multiple shots along with text.
• Pillow talk: Many of our designs provide a backdrop for you to add quotes, cheeky statements or even a hashtag.
• Disney: Cuddle up to Mickey, Minnie or Elsa with our collection of Disney sham designs.
Elevate Your Bedding
Are you inspired to create your own personalized shams to match your duvet cover or fleece photo blanket? It’s simple to get started making your masterpiece, plus you can have your unique pillowcases in your home in just days with our speedy shipping options. Custom pillow shams make the perfect addition to your home or apartment décor.