Our most elegant offering with top-of-the-line details.
About Premium Photo Books
The best custom photo books can tell a story, spark nostalgia, and share memories with loved ones. Turn all those digital photos into a premium photo book you can cherish for years to come. A premium photo book is packed with luxe features that make it stand out from the rest. The kind of paper, ink, and print quality all impact the look and feel of your book. While all of our photo books are professional quality and beautifully finished, you’ll really bring your best memories to life by creating a premium photo book. Premium photo books come standard with these exceptional features:
- Professionally printed on double-thick, premium professional-grade paper with a satin finish.
- Create seamless spreads with deluxe layflat pages.
- Choose from a premium leather cover or hard photo cover.
- The ability to add eye-catching metallic embellishments.
Deluxe Layflat Pages
Your premium layflat photo book will include ultra-thick pages that lay flat when your book is open, which allows for a seamless view across them. Seamless layflat pages are printed on double-thick, acid-free approximately 70 lb. (190 g/m2) cover weight, premium professional-grade e-photo paper with a lustre finish. These high-quality photo books are assembled by hand and are perfect for weddings, portfolios, and special occasions.
How To Create A Premium Photo Book
Whether you choose to create a wedding photo book, an album for your new baby, or a book that shows off all your gorgeous travel photos, here are the steps to create a premium photo book you’ll treasure for years:
- Choose your size: You’ve got lots of options, from a petite 8×8 to an impressive 11×14.
- Pick a theme: Give your premium photo book a cohesive look by choosing from hundreds of available themes.
- Upload your photos: Choose all the images you want to include in your photo book.
- Customize each page: Choose from a variety of page layouts for any number of images from one to 30.
- Preview and purchase: Preview your custom photo book on the screen from cover to cover to make sure it’s exactly how you want it.