What customers have to say about our Holiday Cards
I highly recommend this card!!
"Absolutely love this card they came out perfect!"
"Paper is excellent quality as is the envelope. Shipping can be high unless you are ordering a larger number of cards but I only bought one."
I will absolutely use this product again.
"The first time I have used Shutterfly for our annual greeting card. Very pleased and will use again."
Chinese New Year
"Christmas came too soon. No cards went out. New Year's came and went! Still no cards were sent out. But thanx to Shutterfly, made it for a Chinese Greeting! Beautiful cards front and back with pictures of family sent! Halleluah!!!!!"
I looved these cards and they arrived so quickly!
"Shutterfly makes last minute projects easy .. I love these holiday cards and continue to make photo books each month with their app as well as edits on desktop site. I love Shutterfly!"
Creating Holiday Cheer With Children
Christmas is a holiday that everyone loves and perhaps no one enjoys the holiday season more than young children. In so many ways Christmas is a holiday made especially for children; after all, there are so many things involved with celebrating Christmas for kids to get excited about. From playing in the snow to decorating a Christmas tree as a family, there are countless ways to get your youngest family members involved in your personal household traditions. Kids can also help out with selecting, writing, and mailing holiday cards. This is a fun activity for parents and kids to do together. Kids of all ages can assist with this important task. Simply select some beautiful religious or wintery snowflake Christmas cards from Shutterfly, personalize your Christmas card with a special greeting, and have them delivered to your door.
Preparing Your Holiday Cards
Only a few supplies are required for parents and children to prepare Christmas cards together. In general, these are the items you will want to have on hand:
- Your list of Christmas card recipients and their addresses. Children can help prepare this list by naming friends and relatives.
- Good pens for writing. Little kids might enjoy using colored pencils or rubber stamps to add their own colorful touches.
- A clean table. Spills and crumbs can damage your nice Christmas cards. Laying down a sheet of newspaper can help keep everything clean.
- A roll of stamps. Be sure to have several extra stamps available in case you remember additional recipients at the last minute.
- A small box. Collect all your finished cards into one place so they can all go into the mailbox at the same time.
A Cozy Family Tradition
Addressing Christmas cards properly can be even more fun with the help of some festive music, your favorite holiday beverage, and even a few Christmas cookies. In no time, all of your holiday mailing will be complete and you can relax knowing that your friends and relatives will soon be receiving their cards.