Personalized canvas prints from Shutterfly are perfect for bringing a touch of warmth and personality to any space in your home. Whether you’d like a photo canvas print with or without a frame, you can create a stunning piece of decor that’s sure to impress. Canvas photo prints are the perfect way to showcase your favorite memories while hanging a unique piece of wall art that doubles as a special keepsake. With our customization tools, you can make a custom canvas print that is one-of-a-kind and you can treasure forever.
How to Make Prints on Canvas
To make your perfect custom prints on canvas, browse through Shutterfly’s vast collection of templates and choose your favorite. Maybe you want to make a collage of your favorite photos, or perhaps you want to focus on one standalone image. Once you’ve chosen how many pictures you want to feature, upload photos and start designing you're unique piece of wall decor. Personalize your print on canvas with custom text, design colors, and unique layouts. Choose the perfect canvas size and frame color for your photo art print so it perfectly complements your home decor.
Best Canvas Print Photo Ideas
Canvas prints add style and a personalized touch to any space. Maybe you want to transform your favorite family photos into unique pieces of wall art. Or, maybe you want to showcase your best photography snapshots and hang them on your wall. No matter what you choose to feature, your personalized canvas print will be special because you made it yourself. If you love the look of prints on canvas but don’t know where to start, consider the ideas below:
- Family Portraits: Canvas photo prints are a great way to show off your beautiful family and make your favorite precious portraits stand out on your walls. Give your family pictures a three-dimensional look and make a statement with larger-than-life prints of newborn photos, candid family shots, professional portraits, and more.
- Wedding Photos: Relive the love and memories of your big day with wedding collages using multiple photos.
- Family Rules: Using quotes or text instead of photos, design a high-quality personalized canvas print that displays the rules of your home in a stylish way.
Canvas Print Arrangement & Display Ideas
When deciding how to arrange your canvas photo prints on the wall, the options are plentiful. From bedroom wall art to unique pieces for your living room, the options are endless. You can even create pieces to hang in your dorm or in your baby’s nursery. Here are a few on-trend custom canvas print ideas to inspire you:
- Black and White: A collage-style display of monochromatic photos adds timeless elegance and makes a visual impact as living room or bedroom wall art.
- Photo Spread: Want to highlight a single photo in a spectacular way? A multi-piece wall art design splits a favorite shot across two or more canvases for a striking panoramic effect.
- Mismatched Frames: Create a large gallery wall of varied décor and prints, including custom canvas prints and photos in several different sizes.
- Squared Display: A symmetrical wall of small square canvas prints arranged in a grid adds a hip, minimalist aesthetic to any room.
No matter what arrangement you like best, you can achieve a striking look by using canvas art prints of multiple different sizes. Some of the most popular photo print on canvas sizes include 8x10, 16x20, and 12x12. You can also create large canvas prints with 24x36, 30x40, and 36x36 options. If you’re not sure what size prints to pair with one another, we make it easy with pre-designed multi-piece canvas sets featuring easy-to-use hanging templates.