Frequently Asked Questions about “My Pictures”
We’ve recently made some changes to the Shutterfly website. Take a tour of the new “My Pictures” area.
1) How do I move/arrange pictures within an album?
From the thumbnail screen, select the pictures you want to move, then drag-and-drop them to the desired location. If you want to move pictures to another ‘page’:
1. Choose “Move to...” from the Organize menu at top-left
2) How do I save pictures on my computer’s hard drive?
From the thumbnail screen, double-click on a picture for a larger view. Right-click on the large picture and select “Save Picture As...” (on a PC) or “Save Image As...” (on a Mac or Firefox browser).
3) How do I delete pictures or albums?
From the thumbnail screen, select the pictures you want to delete and click on in the top right corner.
4) How do I edit descriptions for multiple pictures at the same time?
From the thumbnail screen, select the pictures whose descriptions you want to edit, then choose “Edit picture info” from the Organize menu at top-left.
5) How do I view photo descriptions in the slideshow?
In the slideshow, move your mouse to the top-right corner and click on “Options”. Make sure the boxes to the left of “Show Titles” and “Show Captions” are both checked.