What customers have to say about our All Ornaments
Going to be a great gift!
"It's great. My niece and family are going to love this. Going to give it to them for Christmas 2019."
Love Making Personalized Items
"I love making personalized items for my family and friends. And they love getting them."
I buy these every year.
"Each Christmas, I use a holiday picture and make one of these ornaments. Each one I have gotten over the past 5 years has been great quality. I look forward to ordering and receiving mine each year."
"Shutterfly strives to make beautiful memories into tangible items that we will not forget!"
"Gift to daughter and her family"
Harness the Uniqueness of Orange
It's easy to make your holiday tree unique by picking a non-standard color, but how about some personalized orange ornaments? Orange and green complement well with white and gold, so you can still use your favorite tree and some of your existing ornaments. If you need some inspiration, we at Shutterfly have a few ways to use orange in a festive way.
How to Use Orange This Year
Use your holiday decorations to support your favorite sporting team, even if their colors include orange. Certain popular college and professional teams use orange as part of their iconic look, and you can, too. You can also coordinate your decorations with some customized wrapping paper.
In case you only moderately pay attention to sports, here are some of the ones in season during the holidays.
- Football: Playoffs are just around the corner, so support your team's holiday wish of being a Super Bowl contender.
- Basketball: It doesn't matter what your team's colors are, you can still use orange ornaments to decorate when you're using basketballs.
- Ice Hockey: Even if your holidays don't get cold enough for ice, you can still watch this sport played in temperature-controlled environments.
The practice of mixing and matching is a popular way to reinvent an old classic, so how about Christmas and Halloween? Decorating your tree with orange ornaments is a great way to start, but you can also dress a skeleton as Santa Claus, put spiders on your snowflake ornaments and use food coloring to turn your egg nog into candy corn nog.
Orange also stands on its own as a holiday color. Some glitter can make orange look like a bright and festive gold, and when you use these ornaments on a white tree, you create a unique and timeless look. For a more modern look, pair orange decorations with teal ornaments. This combo also creates a southwest-inspired look with the inclusion of silver or white accents.
If those ideas aren't enough, here are a few other orange color combinations you can try for the holidays.
- Orange and Pink: Pink can soften the bright quality of orange.
- Orange and Tan: Add a woodland quality with these fall, forest colors.
- Orange and Lavender: Like with pink, lavender is also a good color to tone down orange.
- Orange and Burgundy: Pair these colors together for a deep and dark theme.
Start Creating Now
Shutterfly has all the tools you need to put together a unique holiday experience, including holiday cards, custom postage stamps and gifts. Get personalized orange ornaments and more using your own photos.