Holiday Card Messages and Sample Greetings
Create your perfect card this season with our collection of holiday card messages and festive greetings.
Reconnect with your friends and family this holiday with well wishes and love for the joyous occasion. Sending holiday cards and Christmas cards is a tradition that many families look forward to every year. Your recipients will love to receive your custom holiday greeting in the mail and will be excited to display and hang them around their homes as a special holiday decoration. This year, make your holiday card better than the last with a personalized message and greeting that sends a heartfelt message to everyone you love. We curated the perfect list of Christmas, holiday, and New Year messages and greetings perfect for custom holiday cards. From classic Christmas card greetings to unique holiday card messages, you’ll find the perfect way to share the holiday spirit with those you care about.
Traditional Christmas Greetings
Using a traditional Christmas card greeting is a great way to get your recipients in the spirit of the Christmas season. These classic Christmas card sayings are perfect for friends and family and will serve as a one-of-a-kind message for the holiday season. Using any of these short sayings or pairing the greetings together will make your holiday card even more meaningful. Whether you add custom text to the back of your card or write a handwritten note, your loved ones will appreciate these classic and thoughtful Christmas card messages.
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Have a holly, jolly Christmas!
- Merry Christmas with lots of love.
- ‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. Merry Christmas.
- May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.
- Seasons greetings from our family to yours
- Thinking of you this Christmas season with love and gladness. I’m so happy we are celebrating this joyous day together.
- Joy to the world!
- Blessings, love, and peace to you this Christmas.
- May your Christmas be merry and bright!
- The [insert name here] family wishes you and all those close to you a joyous holiday season and new year filled with happiness and hope for a world at peace.
- Joy, peace, and love unto you and your family this Christmas.
- Merry Christmas! Wishing you all the best this holiday season!
- Our family wishes you love, joy, and peace … today, tomorrow, and always.
Unique Christmas Greetings
Personalize your holiday card this year with a unique Season’s Greetings. This list of unique Christmas card messages will show your fun personality and will let your creative side shine. Include pictures of how your year has been with action shots of your children, pictures of pets, and any important sentimental moments that happened during the year. Use these fun and unique quotes to make your own custom Christmas greeting card that is sure to bring a smile to your recipients’ faces.
- Christmas chaos & cheer. Send help!
- We hope this phone is worth the tantrums we endured while taking it.
- This holiday season let us treasure what is truly important in all our lives, the reason for the season: Cookies.
- I might not believe in Santa, but I still believe in a good Christmas card!
- Another Christmas already? Seriously, what the Elf?
- It’s your Christmas! March to the beat of your own little drummer boy.
- Home is where the Christmas cookies and presents are!
- Insert fruitcake joke, add ugly sweater = The best xmas card ever made. You are welcome.
- There’s pure joy in the discovery that the best presents are the people whose presence is solely for bringing presents.
- You’re super nice. Wanna know how I know? Guy in a big red suit told me.
- That warm feeling isn’t just the Christmas spirit. I think you left the oven on.
- We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and you’re welcome – that song’s now stuck in your head all day.
- The 12 days of Christmas guy really had a thing about birds, huh? Let’s hope you don’t know anyone crazy enough to give you 23 birds this holiday season.
- Don’t say anything, but I think I just saw that creepy elf on the bookcase actually move.
- May your gifts be many, and your returns be few. Have a stress free holiday season!
Classic New Year’s Greetings
Send your best wishes for the New Year with a classic New Year’s card. Start the New Year off with a personalized festive holiday card to get everyone excited for new beginnings and fresh starts. A custom New Year’s card showcasing your favorite family photo or your most memorable adventures from the last year is a great way to send warm wishes to family and friends this holiday season. These uplifting New Year’s greetings are a fantastic way to send your blessings for the upcoming year.
- Happy New Year from our family to yours.
- Season’s greetings and best wishes for the New Year.
- We wish you health and happiness in this New Year from my family to yours.
- Peace on Earth, goodwill towards you and your family
- Joy and love to you and yours this New Year’s season!
- May the charms of the New Year’s season gladden your heart and lighten your burdens.
- Hope, joy, love, and gladness – let all these be your guide this New Year’s season.
- Best wishes to you this New Year.
- Peace and love to warm your heart this New Year season.
- May the splendor of the season warm your days and nights.
- Peace be with you this New Year season and let it envelop you all of your days.
- The true meaning of the holidays is having a friend like you.
- May this New Year be filled with laughter, joy, and peace.
- Sharing this season together is the greatest gift of all.
- May you find peace this holiday season and glorious love in the new year.
New Year’s Cards With Unique Sentiments
Start off the New Year with a perfect card to celebrate the new beginnings. To make a one-of-a-kind greeting that stands out from the rest, share a unique New Year’s card message that showcases the highlights of 2020. From funny New Year’s messages to card designs with hopeful words, send a greeting that represents the year you’ve had. Incorporate these unique New Year’s greetings into your custom holiday card as a parting message for the previous year.
- “What a year!” — Festive Bokeh New Year’s Card
- “Love cheer, Oh what a year!” — Oh What a Year New Year’s Card
- “Well… That was crazy! Happy 2021 (finally)” — That Was Crazy New Year’s Card
- “Goodbye Social Distancing, Hello Togetherness” — Social Distancing New Year’s Card
- “365 New Days, 365 New Chances, Here’s to 2021 becoming our best year yet.” — New Chances New Year’s Card
- “Good Riddance 2020” — Good Riddance New Year’s Card
- Mask on, party on. 2021, here we come.
- Happy socially distant New Year.
- First rule of 2021… No one speaks a word of 2020.
- Welcome, 2021! Finally…
- Here’s hoping 2020 is really over.
- Sorry, can’t come to your NYE part. Let’s Zoom instead!
- New Year, same old me.
- Here’s hoping this year turns out better than the last.
- Here’s hoping what next year will turn out better than 2020.
Traditional Holiday Cards
Holiday cards are great to send out if you have friends and families who believe in different religions. These are multi-functional cards that can be sent out at any time and are a perfect way to spread the holiday spirit throughout the fall and winter months. This collection of holiday card messages are able to be mixed and matched to create the ideal greeting you want to send to your friends and family.
- “Be the joy you wish to see in the world” — Be The Delight Holiday Card
- “Simple things bring the most joy. Happy holidays” — Honest Joy Holiday Card
- “Grateful, now more than ever” — Being Grateful Holiday Card
- “Wishing you joy” — Little Joys Holiday Holiday Card
- Sending you warm wishes this holiday season
- Wishing you peace, love, and joy this holiday season
- Laughter fills your home on this joyous holiday. Be comforted, be content, and give love.
- Best wishes for an amazing holiday season.
- May your holidays be merry and bright!
- Happy holidays. Here’s to a joyful holiday season.
- Best wishes for this joyous holiday season from our family to yours
- May this holiday season be filled with laughter, joy, and peace.
- The true meaning of the holidays is having a friend like you.
- May laughter fill your home on the joyous holiday.
- Thinking of you this holiday season with love and gladness. I’m so happy to be celebrating this joyous day with you.
This holiday season show that you are thinking about your friends and family by sending them a personalized holiday card. Something as simple as sending a card through the mail will make your card recipients feel like you took the time to think about them during the busy and stressful holiday season. Holiday photo cards provide an opportunity to reconnect with one another and show your appreciation towards one another. Spread the holiday spirit with heartwarming, thoughtful, and unique holiday greeting cards designed to bring a smile to your family and friends faces this season.