There’s a lot that goes into organizing a Confirmation. Ceremony aside, you may be planning a small celebration, creating a unique religious gift, and more. So by the time you get around to writing your Confirmation card, you might be feeling a little overwhelmed. And once you’ve picked out the right cards and stationery, you still need to decide on your messaging. We want to help. That’s why we’ve made this guide on Confirmation card messages and what to write in a Confirmation card. Get started below.
- What To Write In A Confirmation Card
- Confirmation Greetings
- Confirmation Card Messages
- Best Confirmation Wishes
- Confirmation Blessing
- Confirmation Words of Encouragement
- Fun Confirmation Captions
If you’re trying to find the right wording for a confirmation card to a young loved one, we’re here to help. We’ve broken down the process to write a perfect letter. And it all starts with finding the right religious celebration card. Once you have a card, follow the steps below.
- Pick a Greeting. First things first, make sure to find an appropriate greeting to start your card. You can keep things simple with “Congratulations [name],” or Dear [name],” or include a more personalized greeting, like those listed in the section below.
- Include Confirmation Congratulations. Tell them how proud of them you are or remind them of a fond memory you have involving them and their faith.
- Pass on Helpful Advice. Do you have any advice for them as they grow in their faith? This is a chance to pass it down to them.
- Include Well-Wishes or a Blessing. You may also want to include a favorite piece of scripture or a small prayer for your loved one.
- Pick a Sign off. Once you’ve finished the letter, make sure to choose an appropriate sign off before your signature. Sign-offs may include “Sincerely,” “Truly,” “Warmly,” “Yours,” “With Love,” and “Best Wishes,” followed by your name.
Greetings are important because they set the tone for the remainder of your card. Picking the right greeting depends on the overall tone of your letter, as well as sticking to an appropriate title for the addressee. Common greetings include:
- “Dear [Name],”
- “To [Name],”
- “For [Name,”
- Or simply, “[Name],”
You may also choose to write “Congratulations [Name]!” if you’re aiming to start the card with a more upbeat tone. It’s also important to note that with younger recipients, it’s considered appropriate to address them by the first name, or by Miss/Mr. [Name].
When it comes to the body of your Confirmation message, you want to make sure that you use the right wording. If you’re stuck and trying to figure out what to say next, check out the messaging samples below:
- “Congratulations on your confirmation! I’m so glad to be a part of your life as you continue your spiritual journey and grow in your faith.”
- “May this special day live with you always. Congratulations on this major milestone!”
- “May God always be in your life so that you have someone to lean on as you grow, learn, and become who you’re meant to be.”
- “Congratulations! This is a beautiful day of commitment, celebration, and joy. I hope nothing but the best for you as you continue your spiritual journey.”
- “I’m so proud of the person you are today, and of the incredible life you have ahead of you. Congratulations on your Confirmation!”
- “Sending all my love and support on this special day. Enjoy every moment and do your best to honor and celebrate God every chance you get! Happy Confirmation!”
- “What a special day that we get to celebrate with you! Congratulations and good luck to you as you continue to grow your faith!”
The following Confirmation card sayings will help you wish your loved one all the best on their big day. Pair these wishes with a special blessing, piece of scripture, or anything else you want to include for an extra special message.
- “Wishing you all of God’s blessings on this extraordinary day. Congratulations!”
- “Wishing you all the joy and happiness in the world! Thank God for this opportunity to celebrate you and your faith!”
- “We wish you success in your life– both in your faith in God and in your pursuits of life. May you go forth and conquer!”
- “Sending our best wishes! We’re so proud of you and love you dearly. May you look back on this day fondly as an important milestone in your life.”
- “Today is the beginning of an incredible journey through life with God at your side. May you be blessed with love and success as you continue forward.”
- “Wishing you a life full of faith and love on this Confirmation day. May you be blessed in all that you do.”
- “May God bless you with true happiness and hear you as you pray. And may He fill your heart with love on Confirmation day and every day forward. We wish you profound joy today.”
These Confirmation blessings are perfect for cards, gifts, or even on a commemorative wall cross. Pick your favorites from those below or check out our additional resource on blessed quotes for more inspiration.
- “May God bless you with a good life, full of love, joy, and contentment. May you always stay strong in your faith and trust in His plan.”
- “On this special day, our prayer is that you will always remember that Jesus loves you and that you have faith in Him.”
- “May the Lord bless you with His guidance from this day forward. And may you have faith in His plan.”
- “May you and your family always be blessed as you walk the righteous path through life. Happy Confirmation day!”
- “May you be blessed with the knowledge that you are never alone in life and that God will always be there to watch over you and guide you. Amen.”
- “As you celebrate this milestone, may the Holy Spirit be with you to renew and strengthen you in your commitment to follow Christ. We send our love!”
- “May He bless you now and always. You are a Child of God and faith, and you are loved.”
Are you looking to add a few words of encouragement to your letter? We’ve made a list of our top picks for Confirmation words of encouragement to help you get started. And for additional inspiration, make sure to visit our guide on words of encouragement.
- “Congratulations on this major milestone! Remember that God is always with you. He’s ready to support you in all of your efforts, missteps, and successes. May you find strength and perseverance through him and his guidance.”
- “I pray that you always find hope and strength through Him. God has given you so much, and I hope that you continue to discover and develop those talents and abilities.”
- “Whatever you hope to accomplish throughout your life, may you find that ability through Him.”
- “I pray that you always know you have your family and God to turn to whenever you need help and guidance. As a child of God, may you remember that you are capable of so many great things.”
- “God is strength and wisdom, and he is a part of you. Whenever you are feeling down, look within yourself, and remember the greatness that he gave you.”
- “As you enjoy this special day, remember He is always with you, leading you in the light of His wonderful love.”
Looking for messaging that you can use on your social media? If so, we have you covered with the confirmation captions below. They work well on not only social media captions but also as captions for photos within your personalized cards.
- It’s #Confirmed!
- Faith, Hope, Love.
- Confirmation completed, celebratory cupcakes impending.
- #Confirmed in my faith.
- If you have faith, you have everything.
- It’s confirmed: I love Jesus!
Resources Related to Confirmation Messages
If you liked this resource on Confirmation card messages and you’re looking for more inspiration, we have you covered. Check out our related resources below: