When it comes to decorating your home with small and large custom canvas prints, you can create the best personalized canvas prints online in a few simple steps. Turn your prints into beautiful works of art with canvas prints like photo collages and framed canvas prints that capture both your favorite memories and sense of style. The photo shoot you planned for Christmas, the family vacation you took a few years back, or the best pictures from childhood can effortlessly fill your home by making personalized canvas prints online. Make custom wall art with helpful tips like how to upload photos to Shutterfly, how to decide between small and large custom canvas prints, and how to order prints directly to your home. Get started creating personalized canvas prints online now.
- Small Vs. Large Personalized Canvas Prints
- Match Personalized Canvas Prints to Your Style
- Framed Canvas Prints
- Hanging Canvas Prints
- How to Make Personalized Canvas Prints
- Putting It All Together
Small Vs. Large Personalized Canvas Prints
Knowing which size of canvas prints is right for your space can be a challenge. Should you order small or large personalized canvas prints? Should you make a single print or multiple prints for a gallery wall? Styling your home decor should always take into consideration the size of the space you’re decorating, as well as the look or theme you want to achieve.
A general rule of thumb is to keep the size of artwork—in this case personalized canvas prints—in proportion with the size of the space. For small spaces, that means going simple with the prints. A single large custom print or a series of small personalized canvas prints will do for a small space. A single or multiple large personalized canvas prints will work well for larger spaces.
Match Personalized Canvas Prints to Your Style
One of the best parts about creating canvas prints personalized with photos, text, and custom designs is that your wall art will match your style perfectly. Choose framed canvas prints if you want wall art in wood frames to coordinate with your rustic home decor. On the other end of the decorating spectrum, personalized canvas prints can also have minimalist frames or no frames for a modern home decor design. Hanging canvas prints offer metallic and wooden frame options, making them a great, versatile option for personalized canvas prints.
No matter which style you want for your home, you can customize wall art further by adding text, such as a name, date, or meaningful quote, to set the mood of the room. Picture baby’s nursery with personalized canvas prints showing off newborn photos, his or her name, and birth date stamped in the corner like a sweet memory. Or the impossible-to-decorate stretch of a hallway in your home? Fill the empty space with personalized canvas prints, and you’re filling your home with love. Custom canvas prints are great home decor solutions for any space, from kitchen decor to nursery themes to living room wall art. Gather photos from family vacations, your wedding day, and pictures from childhood—and get ready to create personalized canvas prints.
Framed Canvas Prints
Framed canvas prints can add an extra touch to any canvas wall art painting. With frame colors ranging in white, black, brown, metallic and rustic colors; there is a frame for every home decor look. Adding a frame to a canvas print will elevate the print’s design and will give your wall a unique and customized look. If you’re looking for a more modern wall art look, adding a white or a black frame will give the canvas will make your wall art look more aesthetic and put together. For a rustic barn house look, customizing your canvas print with a brown and rustic color wood to match the barn house feel. Using a metallic color will give your framed canvas print a more festive out of the box look that will give an extra pop to your walls.
Hanging Canvas Prints
Personalized hanging canvas prints adds a personal and stylish aspect to your wall art home decor. Printed on poly cotton canvas, these easy to hang canvas prints add a simple yet personalized touch to any wall decor. With three different sizes to choose from and a variety of layouts and designs, there will be an endless amount of combinations and designs to choose from. You can also choose different wooden rod color options from black, natural and rustic. These unique hanging canvas prints will give your canvas designs and paintings a look of a true artist’s print.
Making custom canvas prints online is easy to do and can be accomplished in just a few steps. Follow this guide for how to upload photos to Shutterfly and add them to your creations. If you have a particular style of personalized canvas prints in mind that you want to make—such as framed canvas prints, hanging canvas prints, and other canvas prints—you can start with the wall art of your choice and add photos, text, and designs from there.
- Select the type of custom canvas prints you wish to make. Things to consider include: the style, framed or not framed, how you will hang your canvas prints, and more. Take time to picture the print in your home with your decor and make any measurements necessary.
- Choose the overall design of your personalized canvas prints. You can choose from a single photo to feature on your print or a collage of photos. Further, consider how you want the individual or multiple photos displayed on your personalized canvas prints. You can stick with a simple pattern or choose from other templates that play on a theme, such as hearts for Mother’s Day. Again, it’s important to take the time now to visualize what you want hanging in your home and how the finished product will look.
- Select “personalize” to add your photos. Now the fun begins. From the product page of the personalized canvas prints you want in your home, select “personalize” to choose the size, material, and frame color. Click the upload button on your creation to add photos. Upload photos directly from your computer or choose to access photos from your smartphone, Facebook, Instagram, and other sites.
- Arrange and style your photos. Once you’ve uploaded your photos, you can move them into the order, size, and arrangement that suits your tastes. If you’re sticking with a theme, arrange photos in a way that makes sense to you, like chronologically by months or years.
- Add custom text. Get creative with your personalized canvas prints by making them your own with custom text that speaks to you. Think of the message you want to convey not only with these prints, but with your decor overall. Your custom text should complement the theme and message you want to inspire with your home decor.
- Play with sizes and materials before checking out. Once your design is mostly settled, try testing out new combinations of materials and sizes for your personalized canvas prints once more. As your designs evolved, it’s possible your choice in frames, sizes, and materials has changed as well. Test and tweak your designs until you’ve finalized a product you love.
- Add to cart and check out. Personalized canvas prints will arrive at your door ready to hang in just a short time.
Putting It All Together
Creating personalized canvas prints online is a fun way to refresh your home with wall art customized to your style—from rustic home decor to modern canvas prints. And the best part? Custom canvas prints are so much more than simple pieces of art; they’re living memories and personalized keepsakes you can hang in your home. Relive your favorite places in time each day as you gaze at the hanging canvas prints in your home. Let your best moments shine by making personalized canvas prints online.
As you think about the different canvas prints that will make your home art decor pop, utilize all the different unique canvas details that make your canvas wall art pieces one-of-a-kind. With a variety of styles and layouts, you’ll never have to limit your home decor styles with the endless amounts of canvas print styles. Whether you want to design one canvas print or a whole wall filled of canvas prints, Shutterfly has you covered.
Additional Canvas Resources: