When you’re unable to think of the perfect words to say, just know you’re not alone. Maybe you’re trying to customize your baby shower decorations or maybe you’d like to add something special to your baby shower card. No matter what the reason, these genuine baby shower quotes will help you craft the perfect message for baby and Mom-to-be.
- Why Use Baby Shower Quotes
- How to Use Baby Shower Quotations
- Cute Baby Shower Quotes
- Funny Baby Shower Quotes
- Dr Seuss Baby Shower Quotes
- Baby Shower Quotes for Girls
- Baby Shower Quotes for Boys
- Quotes To Write In A Baby Book
When you’re at a loss for words, remember that there’s nothing wrong with calling on the experts for a little support. Whether it be the author of a children’s book that you cherish or a noteworthy hero who’s good with words, you’re sure to find the perfect and most fitting baby shower quotes for all of your baby related needs in the sections below. These short baby shower quotes are the ideal addition to any baby shower congratulations.
Make your card special, make your card encouraging and most importantly make it yours. Find the most thoughtful and uplifting words to help you say everything you’re feeling in awe of this little one’s arrival, and include them in your baby shower wishes. Alternatively, you can write your baby shower quote and message as an inscription inside a children’s book. For an extra special touch, use our personalized story books to craft a once in a lifetime baby shower gift. You can use each greeting by itself or combine one of the charming sentiments with some of your own to create a longer baby shower card message.
Cute Baby Shower Quotes
Most baby shower messages and wishes are addressed to the mother of the baby, but it is also an adorable idea for you to leave a special note for the baby-to-be. Amidst all of the chaos that the honoree may be going through, you can help relieve some of her pre-mommy stress with some kind and thoughtful words.
- “Remember baby, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know.”
- “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
- “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.“-Tina Brown
- “Someone special, someone dear, someone new to love is here.”
- “9 month forecast: a ‘shower’ followed by a sunny baby.”
- “A new baby is like the beginning of all things wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.”-Eda J. Le Shan
- “When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you.”
- “Twinkle Twinkle little star can’t wait to see how cute you are.”
- “Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.”-Barretto
Funny Baby Shower Quotes
Don’t be afraid to get quirky when creating your greeting and handpick one of these amusing quotes for a baby shower. Laughter is the best medicine and these funny baby shower quotes are just what the doctor ordered. Show off your witty side with these baby quotes.
- “Here comes trouble!”
- “People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.”-Leo Burke
- “When your first baby drops her pacifier you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog, “Fetch!”-Bruce Lansky
- “A baby’s an inestimable blessing and bother.”-Mark Twain
- “Babies are always more trouble than you thought-and more wonderful.”-Charles Osgood
- “What is home without children? Quiet.”-Henny Youngman
- “Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws. I love it when they come to visit now. They can hold the baby and I can go out.”-Matthew Broderick
- “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”-Elizabeth Stone
- “The worst feature of a new baby is its mother’s singing.”-Kin Hubbard
Dr Seuss Baby Shower Quotes
The Cat in The Hat, Green Eggs and Ham, One fish two fish red fish blue fish. We’ve collected some ever adorable Dr Seuss baby shower quotes just for you. These true-to-life quotes and excerpts touch on the journey of parenthood in such a special way.
- “From there to here from here to there, baby things are everywhere!”-Dr Seuss
- “Wherever you fly you’ll be the best of the best. Wherever you go you will top all the rest.”-Dr Seuss
- “Today you are you, that’s truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you!”-Dr Seuss
- “And will you succeed? Yes indeed. 98 3/4 percent guaranteed.”-Dr Seuss
- “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don’t mind and those who mind don’t matter.”-Dr Seuss
- “A person’s a person, no matter how small.”-Dr Seuss
- “You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.”-Dr Seuss
- “Only you can control your future.” -Dr Seuss
- “You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting so get on your way.”-Dr Seuss
- “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.”-Dr Seuss
- “Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try.”-Dr Seuss
- “If things start happening, don’t worry, don’t stew, just go right along and you’ll start happening too.”-Dr Seuss
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”-Dr Seuss
- “Why fit in when you were born to stand out.”-Dr Seuss
- “Oh the places you’ll go.”-Dr Seuss
Baby Shower Quotes For Girls
If you’re attending a baby shower for a little girl then these quotes are just what you’ve been looking for to make your card unique. Offer advice for mom or shine some light on the joys that come with taking home a little one wrapped in pink. Baby shower quotes are the perfect way to give mommy and daddy a little wisdom printed on the cutest of greeting cards.
- “A little girl can be sweeter (and badder) often than anyone else in the world. She can jitter around, and stomp, and make funny noises that frazzle your nerves, yet just when you open your mouth she stands there demure with that special look in her eyes. A girl is innocence playing in the mud, beauty standing on its head, and motherhood dragging a doll by the foot.”-Alan Marshall Beck
- “Like mother, like daughter.”-Proverb
- “Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express.”-Joseph Addison
- “One touch is worth ten thousand words.”-Harold Bloomfield
- “Such a big miracle in such a little girl.”-Anonymous
- “Pretty dresses and little curls. Oh, thank heavens for little girls.”
- “Sugar and spice and everything nice. That’s what little girls are made of.”
- “A baby is a blessing. A gift from heaven above, a precious little angel to cherish and to love.”
- “Little girls bring such delight with hearts so warm and smiles so bright.”
Baby Shower Quotes For Boys
Let mom know that the adventure, mess and endless love is just beginning with these baby shower quotes for boys.
- “Boys are found everywhere — on top of, underneath, inside of, climbing on, swinging from, running around or jumping to.”-Alan Marshall Beck
- “Mothers love them, little girls hate them, older sisters and brothers tolerate them, adults ignore them and Heaven protects them. A boy is truth with dirt on its face, beauty with a cut on its finger, wisdom with bubble gum in its hair and the hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.”-Anonymous
- “Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky.”-Fran Lebowitz
- “What are little boys made of? Frogs and snails, and puppy dog tails, that’s what little boys, are made of.”-Anonymous
- “To be in your child’s memories tomorrow, be in his life today.”-Anonymous
- “If I have a monument in this world, it is my son.”-Maya Angelou
- “A boy is a magical creature you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can’t lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study, but you can’t get him out of your mind. Might as well give up he is your captor, your jailor, your boss and your master a freckled-faced, pint-sized, cat-chasing bundle of noise. But when you come home at night with only the shattered pieces of your hopes and dreams, he can mend them like new with two magic words Hi, Mom!”-Alan Marshall Beck
- “Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable.”-Plato
The following quotes are perfect to include as an inscription for a baby shower book. Choose your favorite from those below or visit our resource on popular children’s book quotes.
- “I know you’ll be kind, and clever, and bold. And the bigger your heart, the more it will hold. When nights are black and when days are gray—you’ll be brave and be bright so no shadows can stay. And become anybody that you’d like to be. And then I’ll look at you and you’ll look at me and I’ll love you, whoever you’ve grown up to be.” – The Wonderful Things You Will Be
- “Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” – The Minpins
- “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” – Margaret Mead
- “The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith.” – Billy Graham
- “The potential possibilities of any child are the most intriguing and stimulating in all creation.” – Ray L. Wilbur
- “Children see magic because they look for it.” – Christopher Moore
- “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” – Albert Einstein
Resources Related to Quotations for Baby Showers
Bringing a new tiny life into the world is an experience unlike any other. Make mom’s smile just a little brighter on the day of her baby shower with one of these quotes for a baby shower card.