Last Updated: Jan 10, 2018
It’s tradition for most baby bashes to be thrown towards the end of a pregnancy, which is a hectic time indeed. A baby shower serves as a nice diversion from all the craziness and a fun time for the guest of honor to show off her ever adorable baby bump. This is also the perfect time to celebrate one last hurrah with the girls before baby says, “Hello, World!” As a guest, you’ll want to assure that this day goes as smoothly as possible, full of celebrations, smiles and baby-welcoming happiness. Make your addition to all of this baby shower happiness with some touching baby shower wishes and messages.
Jump to a specific section:
- Baby Shower Card Wishes
- Adorable New Baby Wishes
- Baby Shower Wishes For Boys
- Baby Shower Wishes For Girls
- Cute Baby Shower Messages
- Baby Shower Congratulations Messages
- Baby Shower Messages for Mom
If you find yourself asking what to write in a baby card and are searching for an element that will take your baby shower greeting over the top, then you are in the right place. These inspirational baby sentiments will help you reiterate just how excited you are for the newest addition.
Baby Shower Card Wishes
There is something magical about a wish that just can’t be described. As an almost mom prepping the house for baby and getting ready for all the before baby celebrations, she could definitely use a few wishes, words of wisdom or advice. Well wishes for a baby shower will touch hearts and allow you to say ‘congratulations’ and ‘we love you’ like never before. It won’t take much time to add one of these baby shower best wishes to your greeting card and you won’t regret it. These short and sweet personalized wishes will serve as a part of all the festive celebrations.
1. Wishing you all the best with your expected new arrival.
2. Wishing you all the best with the new baby which, is not far away now. Please let us know if you need absolutely anything along the way. Very excited for the both of you.
3. To the soon to be parents! Wishing you a hassle free pregnancy.
4. Thanks for inviting us along to share in the excitement of your soon to be new arrival. Wishing you all the best with babyhood.
5. Wishing you a magical and memorable few years of upcoming babyhood. All the best. We love you.
Adorable New Baby Wishes
As you pick up a pen and get ready to draft your baby shower card wishes, make sure that the well wishes you write stay true to you and shine a spotlight on your one-of-a-kind relationship to the parents-to-be. These adorable new baby wishes are a great place to get inspiration for your charming sentiment for the little one’s debut. You can even gain inspiration from the baby shower theme.
6. The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts. Enjoy this love.
7. Acknowledge how lucky, as parents you are. Smile, as you gaze into your newborn’s eyes. Soak in the joy of having a baby and appreciate your life’s biggest prize. Wishing you two(almost three) all the best.
8. All my best to your little miracle.
9. Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
10. Welcome to the world little one. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, laughter and joy.
Baby Shower Wishes for a Boy
These baby shower wishes for a boy are more like wishes for a little prince and are a fun way to celebrate his almost arrival with the happy couple. Mom-to-be will cherish your sweet greeting and keep it close to her heart to share with her handsome man a few years down the road. These kind baby shower words also make for great shower keepsakes and the perfect addition to a baby shower photo book. Use the below template to draft the best and most personalized wishes for the little man.
11. Oh boy! We can’t wait to meet him. Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
12. Get ready for toy cars in all shapes and sizes, for balls, bats, and bikes, and all sorts of surprises. Congratulations on your little man.
13. A precious little boy is on the way. What an exciting time for your family.
14. This little guy is already blessed with amazing parents. We can’t wait to watch your family grow.
15. We hope you have your mom’s smile and your dad’s humor. Lots of love little man.
Baby Shower Wishes for a Baby Girl
If you know the gender of the baby before the shower, then why not reflect that in your baby shower card greeting? She’s sugar and spice and everything nice and she’s about to change this happy couple’s world in the best way imaginable. Share these touching baby shower card wishes for the pink bundle of joy with mom on her big day. Go one step further and print these sweet words onto a custom canvas print that mom and dad can hang in the little one’s nursery. This will make for the perfect baby shower gift.
16. A beautiful little girl to play with and adore, to spoil a little and love a lot, who could ask for more!
17. Booties and bonnets, ribbons and lace, little stuffed toys all over the place. Congratulations on your sweet little girl.
18. A great joy is coming all wrapped in pink. We can’t wait to meet her.
19. We’re tutu excited to meet your darling daughter. Best wishes for the pregnancy.
20. We know she’s going to fill your life with joy and love.
Cute Baby Shower Card Messages
When you think of the word ‘baby’ you can’t help but immediately be drawn to words like adorable, darling, cute, heavenly, lovable and the list goes on. If you’re getting stuck there, don’t worry. It’s not uncommon to get writers block, especially when trying to say the most perfect words for an almost newly mom. If you’re looking to fill in all of the blank space of your ‘Welcome Baby card’ but seem to be at a loss for words, look to these cute baby shower card messages for inspiration.
21. Baby booties, baby toys, baby shower, baby joys. Warmest wishes to you and your baby.
22. Your home will soon be filled with toys and will never be quiet again. Your house will often be a mess and you’ll frequently be tired. But there will always be love and laughter. All the best and many happy memories
23. In another couple of weeks, it’s going to be good-bye tummy and hello mommy! Can’t wait enough to see the baby’s pink-cheeked face and two beautiful eyes. We know your baby, be it girl or a boy, will be a bundle of joy. Hoping to see your new star soon and a shower of blessings to you and your new baby.
24. Love just got real. So very excited for you.
25. Welcome to the world little one! So thrilled that you are here.
Baby Shower Congratulations Messages
Joyful times go hand in hand with congratulations. Quite fitting for a baby shower card is a hearty “Congratulations!” For a traditional baby shower card message with a flair, opt for a cheery exclamation. Use this sentiment to start off your baby shower card and really set the tone for your well wishes for mother and her plus one. Below are a few of our favorite ways to say ‘Congrats!’
26. So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations!
27. Hip, hip, hurrah! You two are going to make such amazing parents.
28. Ahhh! Freaking out over here. Kudos, you guys. So happy for you two, that’s going to be one lucky baby.
29. Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience and joy. We hope you get a healthy baby girl or boy.
30. Congratulations! Wish you endless love and boundless patience for making your new role as super parents a grand success!
Baby Shower Messages for Mom
Shower the guest of honor and give her the proper recognition that she deserves as she enters this exciting chapter of her life as a family of three. These baby shower messages for mom are the perfect addition to your baby card. From giving advice and unconditional love to charming words of encouragement, your sentiment will be just the thing she’ll want to read at her baby soirée. The best part is that it’ll be coming from you.
31. A grand adventure is about to begin. Wishing you a safe delivery.
32. Congratulations on your upcoming new arrival! I know you’ll be a wonderful mother.
33. A mother-to-be has a wonderful dream. Such beautiful plans and love that never ends.
34. A great joy is coming. Many best wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy.
35. Sending happy thoughts your way as you prepare to welcome a little someone new to your family. This little miracle will soon make your world more beautiful and happier.
Mom and her little bundle are going to be surrounded by a whole lot of love and inspirational words after her baby shower. With this wide variety of baby shower greeting card messages and baby shower card wishes, you should be well on your way to scripting a genuine wish for mom, the little bundle of joy or the family as a whole. Searching for just a little something else? Don’t miss out on these cute baby shower quotes for cards or a fun quiz to predict the gender of the baby. If you’re helping to host the actual baby shower, visit our complete guide on baby shower etiquette to answer all of your questions.