Whether you’re shopping for a loved one that has everything or searching for a last-minute gift, nothing brings a smile faster than a photo. But with the hassle of complicated printers or making a special trip to the store, too often we leave hundreds of photos saved to your smartphone. Instead, print photos from your phone to make beautiful personalized gifts, greeting cards, and photo books.
You can easily print photos from phones, creating cherished keepsakes using smartphone photos like your epic birthday bash or baby’s first steps. You can print photos from phones to keep on hand or turn them into creative home decor like canvas prints or photo books. With the Shutterfly app, create gifts in a snap. Get started below, then browse on for inspiration and ideas.
How to Print Photos from Your Phone
Ready to get started? Follow the below step-by-step for iOs or Android devices so you can start photo printing today. Even better, our app offers unlimited free photo storage and 4×4” and 4×6” prints—so you never have to worry about which memories to save or when to print photos from phones.
Downloading the app:
- Step 1: Download the app.
- Step 2: Click upload and sign in using your Shutterfly account (or create a new account). Connect your Camera Roll to the Shutterfly app by clicking “Allow Access.”
- Step 3: Browse your Camera Roll in the Shutterfly app and select photos you want to share. Click “Upload” when all your smartphone photos are selected.
Personalizing your gift:
- Step 1: Select your favorite photo.
- Step 2: Click “Create Product.”
- Step 3: Browse the available products to add your photo.
- Step 4: Click on the product to adjust photo size and composition. To swap out the photo, click “Change Photo” at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 5: Click “Add to Cart.”
- Step 6: Continue shopping or check out.
With the Shutterfly app, not only can you print photos from your phone, but you can also create personalized gifts for any member of your family. Read below some of our favorite ways to create fun and functional pieces when you print photos from phones.
Ways You Can Share Your Printed Photos
Printing photos from your phone doesn’t have to be time-consuming. We make it easy with our simple Shutterfly app, which syncs automatically with your Camera Roll. Read more below on all the possibilities.
Printing photos from your phone or personalizing your home just got a whole lot easier. Put all your amazing photos to use and start creating a thoughtful photo gift today. Print photos from phones help create timeless connections and memories that span across many generations.