Last Updated: Feb 5, 2018
section_titleWhether you’re shopping for the loved one that has everything or searching for a last minute gift, nothing brings a smile faster than a photo. But with the hassle of complicated printers or making a special trip to the store, too often we leave hundreds of photos saved to your smartphone.
Printing your smartphone photos is a perfect way to create cherished gifts or keepsakes using memories like your epic birthday bash or baby’s first steps. You can print photos to keep on hand or turn them into creative home decor like canvas prints or photo books. With the Shutterfly app, create gifts in a snap. Below is how to get started and browse on for inspiration and ideas.
How to Print Photos from Your Phone
Ready to get started? Follow the below step by step for iOs or Android devices so you can get printing today. Even better, our app offers unlimited free photo storage and 4×4” and 4×6” prints—so you never have to worry about which memories to save.
Downloading the app:
- Step 1: Download the app from the Apple or Google Play stores.
- Step 2: Click upload and sign in using your Shutterfly account (or create a new account). Connect your Camera Roll to the Shutterfly app by clicking “Allow Access”.
- Step 3: Browse your Camera Roll in the Shutterfly app and select photos you want to share. Click “Upload” when all your photos are selected.
Personalizing your gift:
- Step 1: Select your favorite photo.
- Step 2: Click “Create Product”.
- Step 3: Browse the available products to add your photo.
- Step 4: Click on the product to adjust photo size and composition. To swap out the photo, click “Change Photo” at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 5: Click “Add to Cart”.
- Step 6: Continue shopping or checkout.
With the Shutterfly app, not only can you print directly from your smartphone, but create personalized gifts for any member of your family. Read below some of our favorite ways to create fun and functional pieces.
4 Ways You Can Share Your Printed Photos
Printing photos from your phone doesn’t have to be time consuming. We make it easy with our simple Shutterfly app, which syncs automatically with your Camera Roll. Read more below on all the possibilities.
Finding a special gift or personalizing your home just got a whole lot easier. Put all your amazing photos to use and start creating a thoughtful photo gift today.