Last Updated: Jun 27, 2017
In business, there’s nothing more important than building strong relationships with clients! A simple deed can create a loyal customer for life, which makes the holidays are the perfect time to share your gratitude and warm wishes with the people who do business with you all year long.
Whether you own a small company or run a large corporation, business holiday cards are one of the best ways to express appreciation towards clients and colleagues for their continued support.
As a hard working professional, you may not have the time to craft the perfect holiday card message. That’s why we’ve assembled a list of 32 sample holiday card messages that you can use in this year’s holiday cards. You’ll want to pair your Christmas gift for your boss with a thoughtful message this season.
If you’re looking for Christmas quotes to feature in your family Christmas cards, we’ve got plenty of those, too!
Short & Sweet Business Holiday Card Messages:
- We wish you a very Happy Holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
- Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a joyful New Year. Best wishes from your friends at [company name].
- Happy Holidays and warm wishes for 2018!
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
- Happy Holidays from everyone at [company name]. We hope your holidays will be filled with joy and laughter through the New Year.
- Season’s greetings from the entire crew at [company name].
- Wishing you a joyous holiday season with peace & cheer in the New Year!
- Wishing you all the best in 2018.
- Wishing you great success in the year to come.
- Cheers to the New Year! Wishing you a Happy Holiday season from the team at [company name].
- Season’s greetings from the very merry team at [company name].
- We wish you joy and peace in 2018.
- Wishing you all the joys of the season and happiness throughout the coming year.
- We are so grateful to have clients like you in our lives. Happy New Year from [company name].
- May you have a spectacular New Year!
- Wishing you a season of joy and looking forward to continued success in 2018.
- Wishing you a bright 2018 from your friends at [company name].
- Wishing you a Happy New Year! We hope it’s your best year ever.
- May this good cheer last throughout the year.
- We appreciate your business and wish you the best in the coming year.
- May the holiday spirit be with you and your family today and throughout the New Year.
- We’re so glad to have you as a client and look forward to serving you in the future.
Longer Corporate Holiday Card Messages:
- The team at [company name] wishes you peace, joy and prosperity throughout the coming year. Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.
- During this season, we take time to reflect upon the good things we have… like our partnership with you. We appreciate working with you and hope that the holidays and the coming year will bring you happiness and success.
- During the holiday season, our thoughts turn gratefully to those who have made our success possible. It is in this spirit that we say thank you and best wishes for the holidays and New Year.
- As we look back upon the past year, we would like to acknowledge those who have helped us shape our business. Thanks for a great year, and we wish you all the best as you embark on 2015.
- When we here at [company name] think of all the benefits of being in our business, we quickly think of our relationships with great customers like you. Thank you for giving us the chance to do what we enjoy.
- As the holiday season is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year and those who have helped to shape our business. It’s been quite a year for us all! We hope that 2018 has been just as memorable for you, your colleagues and your loved ones. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.
- The end of the year brings no greater joy than the opportunity to express to you season’s greetings and good wishes. May your holidays and New Year be filled with joy.
- At this special time of year, we give thanks for clients like you who have made our jobs easier and our lives more fulfilling. Thank you for being you. From all of us at [company name].
- We would like to express our sincerest appreciation for the trust you have placed in us and best wishes for the holidays.
- This holiday season, we are looking back with appreciation for your loyalty and looking forward to moving into the New Year together.
We hope that one of these holiday card messages above can be featured in your company’s holiday card, or at least serve as inspiration. Remember – as long as your message is sincere and appreciative, your clients and colleagues are guaranteed to love it!