A yearbook encapsulates all of the fond memories from your time in school. As a senior, you want to leave behind a legacy, and your senior quote is the perfect place to make your mark. The quote might be a funny inside joke, a snippet from a favorite author or a traditional message wishing everyone thanks and good luck. Whatever it may be, one of the best parts about looking through a yearbook is seeing what all your classmates picked to represent them for their senior year quotes.
If you’re struggling for ideas, we put together a list of 60 of the best yearbook quotes to help. In the spirit of graduation, let these amazing senior yearbook quotes remind you of this truly magical time in your life. Whether you prefer to be sentimental or want to go for a funny quote, take a journey through a variety of these yearbook quotes that best describes you. Choose from these quotes and sayings to add to your custom yearbook to celebrate your past year or semester. In addition to celebrating your grad, discover customized grad products to celebrate their great accomplishments.
Casual Yearbook Quotes
Casual yearbook quotes are great to use regardless of grade. You can use these simple quotes to write messages in your friend’s yearbooks or create your own personalized yearbook and use the quotes as photo captions. Casual quotes can also make for great greeting card messages if you’re sending end-of-the-year graduation cards to friends who are far away.
- Don’t stop thinking about tomorrow. It’ll soon be here.
- I’m outta here! See you guys later!
- See you all at the 10 year reunion!
- We made it! #YOLO
- Good luck to all my boys in the grade below.
- How can I sum up my amazing time here in such a short space?
- What can I say about school? I laughed. I cried. It was fun.
- I am going to cure cancer and walk on Mars.
- I bequeath my locker to my younger brother.
- Wow! I’m glad that’s over!
- And now the ACTUAL hard work starts.
- Thanks to all my bros! See you soon!
- I can’t believe how quickly time passes. Peace!
- When the last bell rings, I might actually miss this place.
- I love our class! Good luck to all of the Seniors!
Funny Yearbook Quotes
As school comes to an end and it’s time for summer, funny yearbook quotes are a great way to let loose and poke fun at your memories. These humorous school quotes would be especially great in a year in review photo book with photos throughout the year. Looking back on your photos with these hilarious quotes will make you smile as the years go on.
- See kids…I told you I was good looking in high school.
- No more homework, no more books! No more teacher’s dirty looks!
- You called me the class clown. You think I’m funny? Funny how?
- I don’t always graduate, but when I do, I barely graduate.
- Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know if you’re gonna graduate.
- This was so easy a caveman could do it.
- I finally learned how to right good.
- To the class below me: Stay here as long as you can. Cherish it.
- I didn’t know these captions were due today.
- I’m way cuter in person.
- I cheated on all my exams.
- My sentence is up. I’m finally free!
- If you’re reading this, future me, put down this book and do something more productive.
- They asked me to write something. So here it is: Something.
- High School Musical is pretty unrealistic.
- If movies have taught me anything, now the real fun starts.
- Any pizza is a personal pizza if you try hard enough.
- You will regret not dating me in high school.
- If I’ve learned one thing in school it’s that these quotes are the only thing that matter.
- I know what you’re all thinking, ’How did I pass this guy up?’
- One day I will rule the world.
- Dear future self, ’Always remember who got you where you are today.’
- If I still look this good in 10 years, I’ll be happy.
- Can I please stay another year? – said no one.
- Roads? Where I’m going, I won’t need roads.
- Does this photo make me look fat?
- This quote is too important to screw up, so I’m playing it safe.
- “Knock Knock” “Who’s there?” “I’m” “I’m Who?” “I’m Out!”
Inspirational Yearbook Quotes
When yearbooks roll out, it signals the end of a chapter and the beginning of a new one. That’s why inspirational yearbook quotes are excellent to get students excited for what’s to come. These inspirational quotes are especially great for high school or college graduates who might be looking toward an exciting new phase in life. Add these inspirational sayings to a custom yearbook as a graduation gift to show them you’re proud of what they’ve accomplished.
- The saddest thing in life is wasted talent
- If you follow your dreams, you are capable of anything.
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- All our dreams can come true…if we have the courage to pursue them.
- Teach me knowledge and good judgment, for I trust your commands.
- A big thank you to my friends, family, and teachers for making me who I am today.
- Thanks for all of the memories. I had the time of my life! Miss you all!
- I know that I will look back on these days as being the happiest of my life.
- I’ve learned from the bad times and was humbled by the good. Thank you for all of the great life lessons.
- Thanks Mom and Dad! I couldn’t have done it without you!
- Goodbye old boyfriends. Hello new boyfriends!
- You can’t move forward without saying goodbye to the past.
- Thank you teachers for never giving up on me.
- I’ll never forget these great years with all of you!
- Where has the time gone? I’ll miss you all dearly.
Best Senior Quotes
The best senior quotes are the quotes people will remember you by, for example you say something so often that your classmates will associate you with or a motto you live by; those are the best senior quotes to add as your memorable yearbook quote. These quotes will let your classmates, teachers, and school staff remember you and your bright and smiling face. Use these best senior quotes for your yearbook senior quote.
- Your future is only as good as the work you put into it.
- Futures don’t make themselves, you have to create them.
- Don’t live someone else’s dream, find your own.
- Nothing in life is impossible as long as you take that first step.
- Don’t assume the answer is no before you ask the question.
- Graduation is the first step of the next chapter of your life.
- Yesterday is what brought you to today.
Final Thoughts On 60 Memorable Yearbook Quotes
Choosing a memorable yearbook quote or catchphrase is a great way to make a lasting impression. Let your legacy live on in the pages of your yearbook and use a quote that reflects your personality and wit. With these endless quotes and catchphrases to consider from serious to silly, you are sure to be remembered by these words. After your yearbooks are delivered and signed, don’t forget to share the news of your achievement with a graduation announcement.