From unique pictures of all of your closest friends and special events to sweet messages, yearbooks are something to cherish for the rest of your life. Once you’ve come up with the perfect superlatives list for your class, get started on creating memories with your own yearbook design that truly represents who you are.
Capture memories with custom yearbooks for all ages
Classic Yearbook SuperlativesThere are plenty of classic superlative ideas—be sure not to leave those out! They are an essential part of this fun school tradition and capture key students and personalities at any high school or middle school. Here are some must-haves you should consider:
- Best all-around
- Biggest flirt
- Class clown
- Cutest couple
- Life of the party
- Most athletic
- Most changed
- Most likely to succeed
- Most unforgettable
- Most unique
Appearance-Based Yearbook SuperlativesA lot of your classmates put great deal of time and effort into their appearance—and now is the time to recognize it. It’s validation that they’re trendsetters and they’ve likely already included some of their favorite portraits in their graduation announcements to show off their best features to family and friends. You can showcase this in your senior superlatives by highlighting these features.
- Best car
- Best celebrity look-alike
- Best dressed
- Best eyes
- Best hair
- Best laugh
- Best smile
- Most likely to be MCM/WCW
- Most likely to get ID’d when they’re 30
Funny Yearbook SuperlativesIf you’re looking to create more of a funny superlatives list, then you’ve come to the right place. These ideas below are a great starting point that you can alter to reflect things in pop culture that had a great impact on your class.
- Beauty and brains
- Best bromance
- Best clique
- Cutest couple that never was
- Worst case of senioritis
- Most likely to drive to class
- Most likely to drop his/her phone in the toilet
- Most likely to have a child born addicted to Starbucks
- Most likely to sleep through an earthquake
- Most likely to survive the Hunger Games
Socially Outgoing Yearbook SuperlativesEvery class has a group of people who steal the show. Whether they’re entertainers or they’re everyone’s best friend, they can’t help being the center of attention and will certainly make your superlative list.
- Best dancer
- Best entertainer
- Biggest gossip
- Biggest prankster
- Most affectionate
- Most involved
- Most liked by parents
- Most likely to never be single
- Most likely to talk your ear off
- Most school spirit
Personality-Based Yearbook SuperlativesMany of your classmates may have distinct personality traits that deserve their own superlatives. Below are a few of our favorites to highlight these standouts.
- Best shoulder to cry on
- Biggest drama king/queen
- Most accident-prone
- Most gullible
- Most likely to be late for class
- Most likely to brighten up your day
- Most likely to put something off until tomorrow
- Most likely to not change at all
- Most opinionated
- Most upbeat attitude
Profession-Based Yearbook SuperlativesThere are a lot of changes as time goes on. This superlatives list captures the essence of who your classmates are and who your entire class thinks they will become. In some ways, it’s one of the greatest compliments. Who knows, maybe your superlative will inspire their business card wording someday!
- Most likely to be president
- Most likely to be the next Bill Gates
- Most likely to become a comedian
- Most likely to become a motivational speaker
- Most likely to become a professional athlete
- Most likely to become a travel blogger
- Most likely to end up on Broadway
- Most likely to make millions
- Most likely to open a yoga studio
- Most likely to star in their own reality show
Future-Oriented Yearbook SuperlativesThe end of one chapter naturally makes you to think of the future. You take what you know in the present and project how things will turn out. Think of how much fun you’ll have reminiscing about these senior superlatives at your first high school reunion.
- Most likely to be Instagram famous
- Most likely to break a world record
- Most likely to get married first
- Most likely to invent a new form of social media
- Most likely to move out of the country
- Most likely to remain high school sweethearts
- Most likely to save the planet
- Most likely to stay in hometown
- Most likely to win a Nobel Prize
- Most likely to win the Super Bowl
Out-of-the-Box Yearbook SuperlativesNot all senior superlatives have to be realistic. While some of these ideas are entertaining, they also focus on quality traits that fit some of your classmates perfectly.
- Best person to share a deserted island with
- Most likely to beat all of Michael Jordan’s records
- Most likely to become a superhero
- Most likely to lead a protest
- Most likely to leave and never come back
- Most likely to marry a millionaire
- Most likely to quietly take over the world
- Most likely to run off with the circus
- Most likely to visit Mars
- Most likely to win the lottery and lose the ticket
Varsity MVP Yearbook SuperlativesWhat would any school experience be without extracurricular activities? From Friday night football games and marching band competitions to school plays and holiday dance recitals, these are the moments your classmates will never forget. This makes it all the more important to give a special nod to the MVPs of your class.
- Water polo
Creative Yearbook SuperlativesEvery class has those classmates who transcend book smarts with their creativity. They are performers, artists, writers and musicians who all deserve their own praise. These superlative ideas do just that.
- Most likely to be on the cover of Vogue
- Most likely to become a famous artist
- Most likely to become a wildlife photographer
- Most likely to dance in a Beyoncé music video
- Most likely to direct an Oscar-winning film
- Most likely to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Most likely to start a band
- Most likely to win a Grammy
- Most likely to win The Voice
- Most likely to write the next Star Wars
Graduation EssentialsBefore you walk the stage and sign your classmates’ yearbooks, you’ll want to make sure you’re prepared for graduation. Don’t skip out on these graduation essentials when you’re getting ready for your big day:
- Graduation Cards: Let friends and family know about your incredible academic achievement with graduation announcements and graduation party invitations. After the celebration don’t forget to send those who supported you or gave gifts graduation thank you cards to share your appreciation.
- Graduation Party Decor: Bring the celebration to life with graduation party decorations that are sure to impress your guests. From yard signs and banners to selfie frames and more, you can personalize each item to celebrate your success your own way.
- Graduation Gifts: Honor the graduates in your life with personalized gifts made just for them. Our selection of graduation gifts can be customized to suit and style and personality. From coffee mugs and tote bags to home decor, wall art, and more — you can find the perfect gift for the graduate in your life.
- Graduation Photo Books: Save all of your school memories in a custom photo book you’ll cherish for the rest of your life. Graduation photo books are the perfect keepsake to proudly showcase your best moments from your school years like the big game, prom, homecoming, or the everyday moments spent with your closest friends throughout the years.