Personalized Father’s Day Gift IdeasFinding great gifts for Dad may be one of the harder tasks on your to-do list, but getting him a custom or monogrammed present is always a great place to start. Take this opportunity to create a useful product with his name, your family’s last name, or cute family photos will be the perfect personalized gifts for dad. Keep reading for the best custom Father’s Day gift ideas you can design for the man in your life.
1. Custom SocksHelp Dad stay warm with a fun and useful addition to his wardrobe. Choose between adding a small photo or just his initials, or even having a family photo showcased on the pair of custom socks to make this dad’s new favorite pair. He’ll think of you whenever he puts them on and proudly show them off everywhere he goes.
2. Personalized Pint GlassFor the dad who loves his beer (or any other cold drink), this gift will be used and cherished for years. Personalize it with his name, initials, or his favorite quote to give him an etched custom pint glass he’ll be using at every guys’ night to come. Add on a photo coaster set that is a practical piece of custom home decor.
3. Special iPhone CaseWhether he has a smartphone or he hasn’t upgraded his phone in years, Dad needs a phone case to keep his documents and photos safe. A custom iPhone case with a cute family photo will help protect his phone if it falls to the ground and might remind him to call you a little more often. If it’s his first Father’s Day, design a case with photos of the new baby that will double as a fun keepsake.
4. Framed PrintsFrame some artistic photos you took on your last vacation to create the perfect gift for dad. A beautiful framed print would look great on a wall in his office, bedroom, or the living room, and he’ll be reminded of you every time he sees this heartwarming dad gift.
5. Custom Mouse PadRemind your dad of his loving family while he’s at work with a custom mouse pad that’ll get him through even the toughest assignments. Write a fun quote like “Don’t Work Too Hard” and include some cute photos to give Dad a little boost of motivation every time he looks down.
6. Personalized Can CoolerFor the cold drink connoisseur, a custom can cooler can come in handy when grilling on a hot day. Gear up for the warm summer months and plenty of outdoor activities by helping Dad keep his beer cold in this nifty device. This is a custom Father’s Day gift he’ll get tons of use out of at outdoor gatherings or when he’s watching the game.
7. Father’s Day Photo BookGive your dad a classic Father’s Day gift in the form of a sweet photo book. Compile all the best photos from vacations, family gatherings, and holidays to remind your father of all the best memories you’ve made together.
8. Monogrammed Cutting BoardInspire Dad to cook more with an elegant personalized cutting board with your family’s name or a fun quote or phrase like “Grill Master” engraved in it. Couple a cutting board with a high-quality knife for a great Father’s Day gift to any dad who already loves to cook or is looking for a new hobby.
9. Unique ApronFor the family chef, griller, baker, and everything in between, a dad who loves to feed his family needs a cool custom apron to match his energy. Add his favorite funny quote or simply his name to give him a gift he’ll wear every time he goes near the kitchen or BBQ.
10. Personalized Photo BlanketFrom late-night hangout sessions in the backyard with the guys to cuddling with mom while watching a movie at home, any dad can find a use for a fleece blanket. Personalize it with cute photos of the family or a cool photo you took while hanging with Dad.
11. Desktop PlaqueHelp Dad decorate his office with a cute desktop plaque featuring his loved ones. Make sure he always has something positive to look at on his desk during a busy day at work and is reminded of his family’s love wherever he goes.
12. Custom Coffee MugWhether he prefers tea or coffee, Dad will finally be able to enjoy his favorite drink in a custom photo mug made just for him. Compile a collage of memorable photos, write out his favorite quote, or stick one big family photo on a ceramic mug that’ll make him smile every morning.
13. One-of-a-Kind KeychainAdd a little charm to Dad’s keychain with a monogrammed or photo gallery custom keychain. Now, wherever he goes, he can always see the faces of his loved ones and be reminded of what’s waiting for him at home.
14. Personalized Wireless Phone ChargerFor the dad who’s obsessed with new electronics and gadgets, this is a great one to have on the go. Help him feel futuristic with a wireless phone charger, but make sure to personalize with some family photos or his initials.
15. Photo Bottle OpenerGive your dad a practical gift that he’ll surely put to good use. Customize a photo bottle opener by monogramming it or featuring some photos of his loved ones on it to make it all the more special, and include it in a gift set with some of his bar favorites.
16. Travel MugFit for long road trips or his work commute, help Dad keep his coffee or tea hot in a practical personalized tumbler that he can bring with him anywhere. Choose some cute photos of his favorite activity to remind him of good times during a boring commute or slow work meeting.
17. Canvas PrintsWow your dad or grandpa with a piece of custom wall art designed with his most treasured photos and memories. Custom canvas prints are perfect for the living room or his office, and you can personalize it to your liking to make a stunning Father’s Day gift for your dad. We offer both small and large wall art in several different materials like metal, wood, and acrylic that you can design for Dad this year.
18. Custom Pot HolderThe foodie in the family needs all the tools he can get, so what better way to encourage and support your dad’s cooking than by gifting him a custom pot holder? Inscribe some loving words like “Best Chef Ever” or “Chef Dad” to make him instantly appreciate this gift.
19. Personalized Post-It NotesMonogram Dad’s Post-It Notes so that everything he writes has his name on it. Perfect as a personalized Father’s Day gift for a new dad to keep track of things, he’ll love leaving notes all around the house.
20. Family Photo PuzzleIf your dad is a bit of an intellectual and loves putting together jigsaw puzzles, a personalized puzzle is the best gift for him. Make it extra hard with a large portrait of just your parents, or give him a bit of an easier way out with a collage of different family photos.
21. Unique Metal Wall ArtGift Dad a big family picture to put up in his office. Whether your family had a photoshoot, or it’s just a casual vacation pic, your dad will love some metal wall art to remind him of his loved ones.
22. Premium PosterA photo poster is the easiest and most convenient way to add art to a room, so give your dad something he’ll have no problem putting up as decoration.
23. Monogrammed Shot GlassGift Dad a unique shot glass that he’ll use for any special occasions and holidays. Whether mixing an old fashioned or taking shots, he will appreciate an elegant shot glass with his favorite quote, his initials, or a funny picture.
24. Custom Water BottleHelp Dad stay hydrated with a simple yet high-quality stainless steel custom water bottle that’ll keep all his drinks cool. Write his initials on it to keep the aesthetic clean and neat.
25. Unique NotebookA sophisticated monogrammed notebook will make Dad look extra professional at his business meetings, while a custom notebook can help him keep track of his appointments and tasks at home.
26. One-of-a-Kind Custom HoodieAlthough it can be hard to buy clothes for people other than yourself, you can never go wrong with a hoodie. Personalize a hoodie with a fun photo of the family or a cool quote he loves. We also offer custom t-shirts your dad will also love as a custom Father’s Day gift idea.
27. Custom PaperweightMake sure Dad’s important documents stay in check with a small but creative custom paperweight. Add a quote or a family photo to remind him of the important things in life and watch him use this practical office accessory every day.
28. Personalized Laptop CaseFor any father devoted to his job, a personalized laptop case is a worthy gift. Whether he’s commuting to and from work every day or is constantly jetting off for vacation, help him feel home away from home with his favorite family photos.
DIY Father’s Day Gift IdeasWhen you ask Dad what he wants for Father’s Day, chances are he’ll say, “Well, I don’t really need anything.” In that case, pair a personalized gift and a DIY present to fully express your love and admiration. Dad will appreciate anything you get him, but a unique DIY gift will be a touching addition to his already awesome day. Of course, don’t forget the Father’s Day card where you can write a sweet Father’s Day message that Dad will cherish and reread for years.
If you’re committed to creating something amazing or you’re looking for a last-minute Father’s Day gift, here are some of the best DIY gift ideas.
- Personalized Candle: Create your own photo candle with any design you want to encourage Dad to just let go and relax sometimes.
- Father’s Day Coupons: Fill up a little coupon book with things you know your dad would love for you to do. Print out photos of you doing the activity and add them to the book to make each entry extra clear.
- Home Coffee Kit: Put together some of Dad’s favorite roasts, coffee biscuits, a milk substitute, and a custom latte mug for the coffee connoisseur in the family.
- Dad and Dog Presents: Dad seems to love the family dog more than the rest of the family combined, so pair baked homemade dog treats with a personalized dog bandana that will look adorable on his pup.