The most meaningful gifts are usually those that have sentimental value and take some forethought. Shutterfly photo gifts are the epitome of sentimental and are usually treasured by the recipient for many years. If you really want to bring a smile to someone’s face for their next birthday or special occasion, give them personalized photo gifts rather than generic presents or gift cards.
5 Photo Gift Ideas for Family
Creating photo gifts for dad, for mom, or for anyone else in your family can be a lot of fun. Wondering how to turn your favorite photograph into a meaningful gift for your family? Here are five creative ideas to get you started:
- Photo Books: A photo book completely dedicated to grandkids’ photos is the perfect gift for grandma, while a photo book that documents the life of a happy couple makes an ideal wedding or anniversary gift.
- Deck of Cards: It’s easy to create photo gifts for her, but coming up with ideal photo gifts for him can be a little bit tricky. Whether you’re shopping for grandpa, dad or your significant other, a deck of cards with his favorite photo printed on the back is sure to make his day.
- Canvas Prints: There is something about a canvas print that draws the eye and can make any ordinary wall look stunning. A canvas print makes a great gift for grandparents or anyone who loves sentimental home décor.
- Photo Mugs: Both practical and decorative, photo mugs make great birthday gifts and keepsakes.
- Desktop Plaques: Create a mini collage of choice family moments that can be displayed on a fireplace mantel, shelf or desk.
While it is always fun to give photo gifts to others, there is no shame in creating a special photo gift for your own home as well! Let your creative juices flow and try your hand at making customized photo cubes, photo mugs, canvas photo prints, fleece photo blankets or a photo frame to house your favorite picture.