What customers have to say about our Fleece Photo Blankets
October 18, 2013
Another Satisfied Fleece Blanket Customer
"I ordered two (2) Fleece Photo Blankets recently as Christmas presents for my nieces.
They came out BEAUTIFULLY.
I had my doubts, especially since the photos I used were not (initially) of the highest resolution, but they came out looking great. Here are a few more observations and tips:
What I ordered:
- Two (2) 60x80 Fleece Photo Blankets with 8 images on each.
- I chose the color black, with a white monogram initial in the center of each.
- Excellent photo fidelity.
- Beautiful vibrant colors.
- Extremely fast turnaround (it took less than a week from the time I placed my order to when they arrived via FedEx!)
- The blankets themselves are fine... but not anything you would buy without the photos on them. The fleece is not the type you normally wear as outerwear, i.e., it has no "tufts", but this is of course so the photos themselves will print better, i.e., they obviously need a flat surface.
- The color you choose is only on the photo side of the blanket. The other side is white.
- If you're worried about photo resolution, here are a few things to know. I literally used a few wallet-sized printed photos, and they came out fine. The trick is to "up" the resolution, either via the scanning process (to make them digital) or via a photo manipulation program like Photoshop Elements (which is what I used). You would think that turning a 300K photo into a 10M photo wouldn't work... but it did. The photos of my nieces turned out very nice indeed when "blanket-sized".
- Of course, photos taken with a digital camera with a decent number of megapixels will already be of high enough resolution, so you'll be good to go.
- When you upload the photos and insert them into the blanket template of your choosing, Shutterfly will let you know if the resolution is big enough. If it's not, there will be a red "X" on the photo.
- BTW, when I came online to write this review, I found out that the same blankets I bought last week were now on sale "
March 8, 2014
Fleece Photo Blankets
"My wife and I just received 2 different Fleece Photo Blankets on March 7, 2014 and we are VERY pleased with the HIGH quality of both blankets. The picture images are very clear, and carefully centered on the blankets. Our first order with Shutterfly (also a Fleece Photo Blanket) was approx. 1 year ago and it was also EXCELLENT quality. Thank you Shutterfly."
October 19, 2014
Fleece Photo Blanket
"I ordered a fleece blanket for my brother for this Christmas. Can't wait to see his face when he opens the present. For the past two years, his family invited me to vacation with them and I wanted something special. I was more than pleased with the fleece blanket. The photos on the blanket will bring back those memories and the fun we had."
March 3, 2014
"Very beautiful, the pictures are very clear. The only thing is some of the pink coloring turns out to be different and the pictures taken inside don't turn out as good as the ones outside because of the tones. I still would recommend this product to anyone and will be buying another, I just will be picking pictures that have natural light.Everyone that sees the blanket loves it and wants to buy one."
December 30, 2013
"Most thoughtful gift I've ever seen" -my Dad
"I bought this fleece as a Christmas present for my stepmom who has terminal cancer. I added photos of our dogs and scenic pictures of our house and land. My dad especially loved it calling it the most thoughtful gift he had ever seen.
I definitely recommend it although it wasn't as thick as I think a fleece blanket should be and it had a chemical smell to it."
About: Fleece Photo Blankets
Cozy up to your favorite memories with a Fleece Photo Blanket featuring from one to eight photos. Photos appear clear and bright, and you can choose a fun background color to make them pop. Fleece Photo Blankets are the perfect accompaniment for the bed or sofa, or as a picnic blanket. Plus, they make great gifts. You might also like our Photo Quilts.