1. Gallery Wrapped Canvas PrintsSome of our most popular products include custom canvas prints with gallery-wrapped edges. These are photos that have been printed onto canvas and professionally stretched around the sides of a wooden frame. Quality gallery-wrapped canvas prints include a tight stretch to ensure your image isn’t distorted by wrinkles in the fabric and secure staples that have been expertly placed. This style allows your art to be displayed continuously, as opposed to cut off at the edges like traditional framed prints. With your own personalized photo printed on these lovely canvas prints, you can proudly display your art work in your living space with pride.
Decorators looking for a lightweight and versatile option will appreciate these stylish prints because they work in almost every room and can be easier to hang than framed art or photography. Gallery-wrapped edges are ideal if you like contemporary displays or want to make sure your art or photos stand front and center. No matter how you choose to hang your new home decor, our high-quality prints will add the flair to your home you’ve been searching for. No matter what style home or office you may have, you can be sure that Shutterfly custom canvas prints will accent any room with you most cherished memories and photos.
2. Framed Canvas PrintsWhy choose a framed canvas print over the traditional photo print? Framed canvas prints work best for decorators who prefer a traditional or modern look with find details and desire the texture of a canvas print. Frames add depth to high-quality canvas prints, which is especially useful for displaying photos you really want to stand out. Choosing from options such as black, wooden, or white frames also allows you to color-coordinate your displays throughout your home and living space. Framed prints add dimension and allow you to coordinate with other room accents — dark wood frames like walnut complement dark-stained wood accent and coffee tables, for example. If you’re looking for a way to show off multiple photos on a single canvas, frames can help pull a collage together for a cohesive feel.
Going large scale? Choose from our range of canvas print sizes to find the perfect one for your space. Framed canvas prints are well-suited for large-sized applications. The canvas picture frames are also designed to accent without overwhelming the overall image. If you are looking for a piece of artwork that will last a lifetime, our custom framed canvas prints are designed to retain beauty for decades while resisting fading or warping. These wow-worthy custom canvas prints create heirlooms your loved ones will treasure. Your unique piece of art can be passed down from generation to generation and will always remind you of the most important moments in your life.
3. Collage Canvas PrintsYou can be your own interior designer with custom canvas print projects! Enhance your walls using a collage canvas print to show off your creative side. A collage canvas can be used to display multiple photos or break a single photo into several distinct images for a unique look with an artistic flare. Our Design-a-Wall tool can assist you in creating an eye-catching wall, whether you’re displaying your own art or your favorite print. Choose between our different wall art products to create a show stopping collage gallery wall that will feature all of your most treasured photos and memories.
Collage canvas prints are an excellent way to bring your gallery wall ideas to life. We offer several options to help create the gallery wall you’ve always wanted, including stacked, squared or panoramic styles. Consider the space you are working with to choose the best option for you:
- Narrow room – Try stacked multi-prints, which can be arranged vertically.
- Large room – Go with panoramic multi-prints that can help fill odd spaces.
- Standard room – Create a traditional gallery wall using prints in different sizes to keep the space interesting to the eye.
4. Panoramic Wall ArtPanoramic canvas prints are great for displaying landscape, wildlife, nature scenes, and cityscape photographs. They are also fabulous for group pictures such as weddings, events, family reunions, and more! Whether you want to show off a sunset over the coast, your favorite cityscape, or large family portrait, a panoramic display makes a stunning focal point for any wall.
A dramatic and breathtaking way to decorate your home or office is with panoramic photo prints on canvas. When it comes to figuring out where to place a panoramic print, you can get creative. While they’re ideal for large empty spaces, such as behind the couch or bed, you can also consider smaller spaces by turning them vertically for the same effect.
5. Hanging Canvas PrintsMake a statement with your wall decor by designing your own hanging canvas prints. Our hanging canvas prints will bring your artistic abilities to life by personalizing these modern and contemporary canvas wall art prints. Turn your favorite memories into one-of-a-kind works of art that you and your whole family can admire and enjoy. Printed on a semi-gloss finish with a premium poly-cotton canvas, these canvas photo prints are as durable as they are lovely. Each hanging canvas print comes with two sleek and stylish black magnetic wood bars that hold the top and bottom of your canvas in place. These hanging canvas prints are perfect to show off any favorite family picture and make a great gift for celebrating any special occasion.
6. Horizontal Canvas PrintsDecorate your wall art with horizontal canvas wall art pieces from sizes ranging from 10×20, 10×24, 12×36, and 30×40. These canvas pieces will look great featuring your wide landscapes and wide-lensed pictures. Take your panoramic photography to new heights with your pictures printed out and displayed for your friends and family to admire. These horizontal wall art pieces can also feature up to 3 different photos that to turn any custom canvas print into a cherished piece.
7. Vertical Canvas PrintsVertical canvases come in a wide variety of sizes consisting of 8×10, 10×14, 12×12, 16×16, 16×20, 20×30, 24×36, 36×36, 20×24, and 30×30. Use your favorite memories to create everlasting canvas art prints that will look great in any home or office. Choose from various design templates that can feature up to 9 of your favorite photos. With design templates to match any occasion, these vertical canvas prints are perfect as gifts or decorating any plain wall.
8. Wall Art for KidsDecorate your kids’ rooms with beautiful and motivational canvas wall art pieces your child will love to wake up to each morning. These styles can include pictures of them decorated with their name and favorite colors and shapes. Create an extra special art piece for your child by having their drawings and paintings professionally printed on canvas prints for them to admire every day. Simply upload photos of their artwork or favorite photographs and insert them into one of our canvas print templates. Being able to have their artwork hung on their walls will boost self-esteem and self-expression.
Tips for Decorating with Custom Canvas PrintsWhile you know important factors to consider when choosing the best canvas print, you should also keep the space you’re decorating in mind. Make a statement with loud, vibrant colors or subtly accent the room with soft hues and neutrals. Find personalized wall art that expresses your individual style and creates a unique feel to the space. Consider a canvas print for added definition and a lithograph canvas for high-quality artist reprints sure to draw attention. Wall prints add an extra oomph and are the perfect addition to any home.
Select Colors Based Upon Existing FurnitureMatching your furniture to the actual colors of your canvas prints can add an entirely new and fresh take on what you already have. In many of today’s more modern trends, furniture and artwork combinations consist of a combination of complementary colors and designs. For this purpose, the artwork and furniture you choose should attempt to convey a color theme that plays on darks, lights, or a combination that suggests an element like the sea or perhaps the sunset.
Choose the Best Canvas Print Themes That Match Your TasteGetting canvas prints nowadays is easier than ever. You can choose from a number of subjects, including abstract as well as nature prints. However, photo to canvas and personalized prints are also becoming increasingly popular. If you’ve taken an especially spectacular photograph or prefer to decorate your home with photographs of your loved ones instead of traditional wall art, personalized prints and photo to canvas options allow you to do so in a unique and also sophisticated way. Coupled with many filters and effects in photo editing software or cell phones available, a seemingly bland photo can be transformed into a vintage-looking image or adjusted in any way to match the space it will hang or be displayed.
Think About the Room’s Function Before Selecting a Canvas PrintTo protect your art in rooms that can be damp or messy, such as the bathroom art or kitchen art, choose framed canvas prints to keep your prints free from moisture or debris. On the other hand, if deciding how to decorate those large walls in your master bedroom has you stumped, go with a gallery-wrapped panoramic print to give the room an interesting focal point. Or, consider using canvas print collages in the kids’ room, where you can show off your children’s artwork, sports photos, or school pictures.
For the living room or hallways, allow your inner home-designer to play while you arrange a stunning gallery or art wall for your home. In bigger spaces, you can also choose large wall art that have more room to shine. No matter where you choose to hang your photos or what your space or budget limitations may be, canvas prints are versatile enough to fit into any lifestyle. Choose from our range of Spoonflower artist designs on your wall art for the kitchen or dining room. Experimental abstract prints work in any room and create a visual centerpiece on the wall.
Position Your Personalized Canvas Prints in Unique WaysThe way you choose to present your prints depends upon the size of the actual room and effect you are trying to give. Frame art and display it on mantles, bookshelves, windowsills, and tables to help create the feeling of a complete room by utilizing as much horizontal space as possible. You can use hanging canvas prints on the wall, organize them in small groups, or hang a single piece to build continuity between what is waist high and below to what is eye level or above. It creates a sense of wholeness to the room’s atmosphere. Letting art sit on the floor, this little trick, especially for tall or larger square pieces makes the actual room appear larger. Canvas photo tiles are easy to hang and don’t require any tools to display on your wall.
Select Wall Art to Pay Tribute to Your Loved OnesEnhance your captured family moments by easily turning a photo into a canvas print. Many families use artwork as a way to memorialize loved ones who have passed or the achievements of family members. Personalized photo prints, which can include everything from graduation collages to wedding portraits, can do this in a sophisticated method.
Build a Gallery Wall With Canvas PrintsDecorating with canvas prints is one of the best ways to add life to any room. A gallery wall is another good way to showcase canvas prints at home. It will let you tell a story through prints. Look for prints that depict a common theme, such as your favorite holidays or family photos. Add character to your walls with more unique wall art styles like metal prints or wood wall art. This is one of the sure-fire ways to add character to your home decor.
Create Amazing Canvas Prints for the HolidaysThe best type of personalized gifts you can give your loved ones are ones you can personally customize yourself. Your friends and family will love that you took the time to create the most unique gift possible. A great idea for creating amazing canvas prints is to capture you most cherished memories printed on canvas material and proudly displayed within their living space.
Wrapping UpYou will never have to limit your home decorating style with the best canvas prints. Simply mix and match different styles or personalize them to meet your decorating needs. With our variety of canvas prints sizes and styles, you have the flexibility to design one large photo or a collage of photos since they are printed directly on the canvas. By customizing your canvas print with text, you can commemorate a special occasion or create a unique gift. With such a variety of personalization options, canvas photo prints work for any style and budget. Be sure to check regularly for deals and special offers on canvas prints from Shutterfly.
To get more information when selecting a print for your home, use our canvas sizing guide. Whether you’re looking for that perfect gift or simply want to fill in the blank walls in your home, there’s a canvas print that’s right for your needs.