What customers have to say about our Shot Glasses
I have bought this product again and again.
"As an artist, I use Shutterfly all the time. This is one of my favorite gifts. The etched glass is a classy touch.I use the portraits I paint and make sure they look good in the preview. For me, I use the wrap around photos (as opposed to multiple photos) and center the face on the glass. It is perfect for abstract portraits. WOW!!"
I'm buying some more...
"I made two glasses - embossed with photos of original art - as a trial for a fundraiser. They looked great were a big hit. We need to make more of them to meet the demand."
"This came out a bit more translucent than I expected, and it's glossier and the colors are more vivid on the inside than the outside, the outside is a little clouded and matte, but I think that makes it classier. I used a high resolution picture (taken with whatever camera Disneyland uses for their PhotoPass people) so I don't know if it would work as well with a cell phone picture, but it might."
Personalized Shot Glasses
Shot glasses are an essential item for any home bar, as well as a common collectible that many people enjoy. Not only are they the perfect size to measure liquor for cocktails, but they have a variety of other uses in the home and kitchen. If a birthday, holiday or other event is coming up, personalized shot glasses can make the perfect little gift for the occasion. Whether you're designing custom shot glasses for your home bar, for a fun gift to a friend, or as bachelorette party or wedding favors, they're the perfect way to celebrate any special occasion. Customize a shot glass with your favorite photos, a monogram, or a fun design to make the perfect bar accessory or personalized gift for you or a loved one.
Custom Shot Glass Ideas for Any Occasion
Custom shot glasses make a great gift or keepsake for any occasion. When you design your own glassware with Shutterfly, you can personalize it to suit your style. From shot glasses for special events to drinkware you keep at home, you can make a unique gift for yourself or friends and family. Here are just a few ideas sure to make any holiday or event a great one with custom shot glasses for tequila, vodka, or your drink of choice:
- Bridal Party: Personalized shot glasses are a fun gift for the groomsmen and bridesmaids at your wedding. Thank them with glasses featuring their names, initials or the wedding date as a token of gratitude and keepsake from the big day.
- Birthday: Out of ideas for the fun-loving gal or guy who’s celebrating their birthday? Whether they’re a collector of shot glasses or could use a new one for their home bar, the gift of a uniquely personalized shot glass is sure to bring a smile to their face.
- Bachelor(ette) Party: Honor the bride or groom with a shot glass they can use during their “last hurrah” before the big day.
- Wedding: A matching pair of his-and-hers shot glasses is the perfect gift for your friends who are tying the knot.
- College Graduation: Honor a college grad in your life with a photo shot glass to help them celebrate the milestone.
- Father’s Day: Give your dad, grandpa, uncle or another father in your life the gift of a personalized shot glass on Father’s Day.
- Housewarming: If a friend or loved one has recently moved, help welcome them to their new home with a monogrammed shot glass they can add to their new kitchen or bar.
How to Use Personalized Shot Glasses
Shot glasses aren’t just for alcohol or collecting. If you're crafty, put your DIY skills to good use with these unique and fun ways to use personalized shot glasses. You can use your high-quality Shutterfly shooter glasses to make desserts or give as gifts to loved ones. Here are a few other creative ideas for using your custom shot glasses:
- Condiment Caddies: Perfect for a backyard BBQ or family get-together, shot glasses are a good size for holding condiments like barbecue sauce, ketchup or hot sauce.
- Tiny Desserts: From tiny trifles to fruit parfaits, use your shot glasses to serve up sweet palette cleansers at the end of a meal.
- Party Favors: For weddings, birthdays or showers, use shot glasses as an elegant and personalized way to hold edible party favors like candy.
- DIY Candles: Make your own mini candles inside shot glasses, for home décor or for party use.
- Mouthwash Cup: Shot glasses are also a perfect replacement for disposable mouthwash cups in the bathroom.