What better way to celebrate Christmas cheer than by personalizing your tree with Christmas ornaments? Personalized ornaments also make the perfect Christmas gift. A photo gift is another easy way to help friends and loved ones relive your favorite memories.
Unique Christmas ornaments can help your tree stand out this season. For a streamlined look, design with a seasonal theme in mind. This may include choosing a Christmas tree theme and keeping that theme consistent throughout your personalized gifts and holiday decor. Read on for ways to decorate your Christmas Tree and how to find the perfect holiday ornaments to make a statement.
How To Decorate | Choose a Theme | Find Ornaments
How To Decorate A Christmas Tree
Decorating a Christmas tree may seem stressful during the busy holiday season, but with a few simple tips, you’ll be a tree decorating pro in no time. Get the entire family involved and delegate tasks to your little ones so everyone feels like they took part in the decorating process. Here are a few steps for Christmas tree success:
- Invest in a high-quality tree.
- Remember to fluff and shape branches before you add ornaments.
- Choose a pre-lit tree.
- When decorating, weave your lights.
- Layer and style ornaments, but take care with each glass ornament to ensure that it does not break during Christmas tree decorating.
- Finally, add a tree topper.
Choose A Christmas Tree Theme
Choosing a Christmas tree theme isn’t required, but makes the decorating process that much more fun. Add personalization to your tree with these simple steps:
- Decide on a theme. A Christmas tree theme is important to keep your decorations cohesive. The theme should match your ornaments and tie in ribbons, bows, garland, and other aspects of the Christmas tree and your room decor.
- Pick out your materials. This will give you a clear idea of how to decorate your tree.
- Decide on custom ornaments. Customized ornaments can help your tree feel more personalized and help you stick to your theme.
- Incorporate personalized gifts. Incorporate photo gifts, holiday cards, or Christmas cards into your overall tree and room decor. For example, Christmas cards can be placed above Christmas stockings on the mantle, along with a personalized photo gift for each stocking.
Wondering what to put under the Christmas tree this holiday season? Personalized gifts are a great way to wish your loved ones a Merry Christmas. You can opt for a photo gift, such as a photo holiday card or photo book. Photo holiday cards are another great way to show your friends and family that you care by wishing them happy holidays.
Find Christmas Ornaments To Fit Your Theme
With unique Christmas ornaments, it’s easy to match any theme. You can opt for personalized ornaments with a photo to customize your holiday decor. Here are Christmas tree theme ideas to help inspire the perfect decorations:
Photo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Keepsakes: Year-themed ornaments can help you and your loved ones hold on to memories and create a unique tree filled with snapshots from special moments.
- Photo Cube: A photo cube ornament can be a great way to showcase a few different photos on your Christmas tree.
- Travel Theme: If you have wanderlust, print your favorite vacation photos to share on your Christmas tree.
Family Christmas Tree Ornaments
- New Baby: Celebrating a new addition to the family? Look for personalized Christmas ornaments for baby’s first Christmas or moms-to-be.
- Furry Friends: Personalized Christmas ornaments for dogs or cats can help celebrate your furry family member.
- Anniversary Celebration: Personalized Christmas ornaments for couples can help commemorate new beginnings and anniversaries.
Holiday Tree Ornaments
- Gingerbread Theme: With the holidays comes gingerbread everything. Christmas ornaments can help you get in the spirit of the season.
- Winter Wonderland: A seasonal snowman or snowflake theme is always popular. Or, a winter botanical theme ornament can help you celebrate the most festive, jolly season of the year.
- Santa Style: Old Saint Nick is the perfect decor for any Christmas tree style or theme.
Rustic Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Plaid Ornaments: Stay festive with red or green plaid theme and ornaments that are easy to pair with other decor in your home.
- Farmhouse Style: Rustic ornaments and decor can be a simplistic crowd-pleasing style.
- Lively Prints: A gingham theme paired with rustic wood elements is both timeless and classic for the holidays.
DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Create Your Own Ornaments: Customizable Christmas ornaments allow you to upload your own design to match your desired theme.
- Word Nerdery: Word art holiday ornaments can express the joy of the holiday season.
- Mix and Match: Combine different styles and shapes of ornaments for a modern look.
Keep in mind that the theme will need to unite both the tree and the presents under the tree as well. Santa sacks can be useful, not to mention a stylish way to store presents under the tree and reduce clutter. Need more Christmas decoration ideas? Check out custom photo ornaments that you can use to spruce up your home decor this holiday season.
Related Resources On Christmas Ornaments
For even more inspiration on how you can make the best Christmas ornaments, make sure to visit our related resources below: