2023 Calendar Maker
Create your own custom photo calendars
Create a unique family calendar and include your pet and wanderlust photos for a personalized and special touch of motivation each morning. You can even use Shutterfly’s calendar maker to give personalized gifts. But which custom calendar size is right for you? We’ve narrowed down the most popular calendar sizes to choose from.
Calendar SizesShutterfly offers seven different calendar types, and some options come in two to three different sizes. In total, you can choose from 13 different options to find the right calendar size for your home or office. View each calendar size below, and keep in mind that the calendar dimensions are all measured in inches.
|Calendar Type||Calendar Size (Inches)|
|Canvas||11×14, 16×20, 20×30|
|Mouse Pad||7.75×9.25, 8.5×8.5, 9×8|
1. Wall CalendarsWall calendars are great for those who want a large visual calendar to complement their artwork or framed photos around the home. They come in a variety of styles and sizes, so you can choose the wall calendar that matches your preferences and needs. With Shutterfly, create classic photo wall calendars in two different sizes, or choose a calendar poster or canvas calendar.
A Shutterfly wall calendar allows you to add notes to each day and includes photos for each month. The standard wall calendar size may be the best option if you’d like to add small notes to each day and customize the calendar with your special events and occasions. The poster calendar and canvas calendars are one-sided standalone pieces that show a quick view of each month throughout the year. However you choose to display your calendar, your favorite photos will have you smiling all day. Choose a wall calendar size and style from the following options:
- Wall Calendar: 8×11, 12×12
- Calendar Poster: 16×20 in, 20×30
- Canvas Calendar: 11×14, 16×20, 20×30
2. Easel CalendarsEasel calendars are versatile because you can display them in many fun ways. While they look great on any countertop, desk, or as coffee table decor, the individual pieces also work well on a wall along with other printed photos. Designing your easel calendar couldn’t be easier with Shutterfly’s custom calendar template. You can choose a vertical or horizontal layout and have the option to customize each month whether you want one or five photos displayed on printed cardstock. No matter which easel calendar layout you choose, Shutterfly’s easel calendar sizes are all 5×7, making them compact to display on most surfaces throughout the home.
Easel calendars are a great gift to give friends or family to help them stay on track in the new year. Whether you design a personalized calendar dedicated to your pet or use it to track your baby’s monthly milestones, they’re simple to customize to your own unique style.
3. Calendar MagnetsLooking for something outside a standard calendar size? Calendar magnets fit just about anywhere and look great next to other reminders such as invitations and fun Polaroid snaps. Shutterfly’s magnet calendars are only 3×3 inches, making them big enough to view each month, yet small enough to fit nearly anywhere. Whether you have a small space or just need to dress up your fridge or bulletin board, including a custom calendar magnet will make your space more enjoyable. Use this personalized photo calendar as a unique baby announcement or as a gift for a grandparent, coach, or teacher.
4. Desk CalendarsOne of the most popular calendars is a desk calendar. Not only does it keep you on track, but it provides you with great memories with every page turn. A modern accent to any tabletop, high-quality desk calendars will keep organized in style. Shutterfly’s desk calendar measurements are 5×11 inches, so they’re big enough to see while you’re working, but you can keep it out of the way of your computer and workspace. If you’re looking for great photo gift ideas for your sweetheart, mom, or dad, these will be fun conversation starters.
With a desktop calendar, you can include a single photo for each month, or get more creative and add a photo collage on each page. Though a desk calendar is smaller than a wall calendar, it still gives you plenty of room to circle holidays and important dates that you need to keep in mind. You’ll never miss an appointment when you can easily glance at the desk calendar as you’re working.