Nothing is sweeter than reminiscing over photos from the past, reflecting on how your loved ones have grown and the fun times you’ve shared. If your camera roll is overflowing with pictures and you want to help them see the light of day, create some personal picture gifts for everyone in your life. Whether you have photos from vacations, family reunions, or everyday activities, savor life’s most precious moments with custom keepsake gifts that your friends and family can cherish for years to come. Turn your photos into beautiful works of art or thoughtful gifts and fill their homes with your favorite shared memories. From parents to siblings, friends, coworkers, and more, there’s a wide range of personalized photo gifts for every person in your life — get inspired by reading our favorite picture gift ideas below.
Bring the photos on your phone to life with the Shutterfly app. You can easily turn favorite photos from your phone into personalized gifts such as custom photo books, mugs, magnets, phone cases, decorative pillows, and so much more. Our app is fast to download, convenient to use, and comes with great perks including unlimited free photo storage and unlimited free photo prints. We’ve created the ultimate guide to creating personalized custom photo gifts for every recipient, occasion, and unique sense of style. Read on to find the perfect fit for those you love.
- Personal Picture Gifts For Parents
- Custom Photo Gifts For Siblings
- Personalized Photo Gifts For Friends
- Personal Picture Gifts For Grandparents
- Custom Picture Gifts For Women
- Personal Picture Gifts For Men
- Personal Picture Gifts For Coworkers
- Unique Custom Photo Gifts For Everyone Else
Personal Picture Gifts For Parents
Mom and dad love little reminders of all your successes and big life milestones. What better way to remind them of your love than filling their homes with personalized gifts such as canvas prints, coasters, custom pillows, and more? You can create customized gifts for mom and gifts for dad to give during the holidays, birthdays, and anniversaries by weaving cherished photos throughout their home decor.
- Canvas Prints: Transform a simple photograph into a work of art by having it professionally wrapped around a wooden canvas. Purchase a set of three or four canvas prints for a living room photo wall collage.
- Coasters: Want to gift a collection of images in a truly unique way? Add a new photo to each coaster so they can always catch a glimpse of their grandkids as they kick back with a cup of coffee or their favorite drinkware.
- Custom Pillows: Make your family’s faces the focal point of the couch with personalized photo pillows. Add a colorful or black-and-white image to a set of pillows they’ll cherish for years.
- Photo Candles: Fill their home decor with a seasonal scent as well as a custom photo gift. Cover these glass votives with an image from your recent wedding or graduation as a loving reminder.
- Keepsake Boxes: Do you have a family heirloom or new piece of jewelry for mom? Gift it to her in a photo keepsake box engraved and adorned with a photo for Mother’s Day.
Custom Photo Gifts For Siblings
Your brother or sister is always there through thick and thin. How can you add little reminders of your lifelong friendship to their day? Look for picture gifts they can keep on their work desk, college dorm room wall, or even on their wrist as a stylish accessory. Check out our list below as well as our list of gifts under $25.
- Personalized Drinkware: Plan a sister wine night with stemless glasses or photo mugs. Showcase a favorite memory or monogram with her name.
- Stickable Photo Tiles: Did your sibling just move into a new home? Design a collage of stickable photo tiles from your childhood to adorn their living room wall. You can coordinate the color scheme with other picture frames they have in their space.
- Premium Posters: Help them make a statement in their dorm room, living room, or the bedroom next to yours with premium posters. You can even add your own photo and message to greet them each morning.
- Monthly Planners: If your brother has always been the organized one of the family, reward him with a personalized planner. Include family images on the front for him to spot each time he opens up his book each morning.
- Phone Card Holders: Add a stylish accent to the back of your sister’s phone with a photo card holder. The smart leather pocket easily adheres to the back of any phone.
- Charm Jewelry: Surprise your sister with a charm bracelet keepsake with plenty of space for added charms.
Personalized Photo Gifts For Friends
How often do we get the chance to remind our friends how much they mean to us? Whether you’re celebrating a holiday, birthday, or your best gal’s wedding, unique photo gifts are a personalized way to send gratitude. Consider these friendship gifts that they’ll keep close every time throughout their busy day.
- Custom Hoodie: Does your squad need matching hoodies? Celebrate a bachelor or bachelorette party with photo sweatshirts.
- Key Ring: If you’re looking for a small and perfect gift, add a favorite photo to a pewter keychain ring. They’ll catch a glance of your group photo each time they head out the door.
- Desk Organizer: When a friend gets a big new job or a giant promotion, surprise them with something for their new desk. This organizer can be personalized with a collage of your favorite photos.
- Travel Mug: Make a date to catch up over coffee! These eco-friendly coffee cups are perfect for iced lattes, hot coffees on the go, or as water bottles!
- Pint Glass: Do you bond over discovering new craft beers? Send a gift set with a photo pint glass and a collection of your favorite brews.
Personal Picture Gifts For Grandparents
Surprise grandma and grandpa with a gift they’ll proudly display in their home or show off to all their friends. Photo family gifts are the most meaningful presents when sending love to a grandparent. With a whole range of designs and layouts to choose from, you’re sure to find the best gifts for grandparents at Shutterfly. Surprise them at Christmas with a photo of their grandkids or on their anniversary with a photo from their wedding day transferred to a favorite home accessory.
- Woven Photo Blankets: Did you take a new family photo this year? Add it to a cozy woven blanket grandma and grandpa can display in the center of their living room.
- Ceramic Tiles: Every time you see your grandparents for the holidays, bring them a new photo tile. This is a unique way to build their collection of family photos from over the years.
- Custom Paperweights: Surround a colorful image with a dome of glass. You can also include a loving message inside the paperweight to enhance the photo.
- Wall Calendar: A wall calendar can be used as a daily reminder of what’s important. Showcase pictures of the family to make your grandparents smile each time they flip to a new month.
- Wind Chimes: They’ll be reminded of your love each time a breeze blows. Include a family photo to the central wooden charm hanging from the center.
Custom Picture Gifts For Women
Spread gratitude to all the special women that make a difference in your life. Surprise your wife with a loving family photo, mom with a new journal, or your best friend with a wine tasting set. No matter their passions, these personalized gifts for her are an excellent way to remind them of your love.
- Cotton Tote Bags: Custom tote bags are great gifts for her so she can carry everything from books to groceries. Personalize a cotton tote bag with a photo to make a one-of-a-kind accessory that doubles as an eco-friendly shopping bag or purse.
- Luggage Tags: If you’re surprising her with a trip around the world, include this luggage tag in the gift set when you hit the road.
- Dinner Plates: Add your favorite print photos or even your children’s artwork to a set of customized dinner plates. Pair them with a home-cooked meal on a special occasion.
- Phone Case: Give her a custom iPhone case with images of her favorite places or people. This is an easy gift that will give her something meaningful to always carry with her.
- Wine Glasses: Customize her a special set of wine glasses with her name, monogram, or a favorite quote on it so she can enjoy her favorite wine in a glass made just for her.
Personal Picture Gifts For Men
How can you thank all the guys in your life this year? Finding the right personalized gifts for him can be tricky, especially when they have everything they need. Personalized photo gifts are the perfect way to add a reminder of your love to their home, desk, or daily routine.
- Canvas Prints: Elevate one of your favorite print photos by displaying it on a modern canvas print. The photo is protected from fading and will let him showcase a favorite memory.
- Fleece Blankets: Cozy up on the couch with your favorite guy this winter. Photo fleece blankets make excellent housewarming gifts if you’re setting up a new home together.
- Kitchen Apron: Does the guy in your life love to cook? Surprise him with a new apron for all his baking, cooking, and grilling adventures.
- Custom T-Shirt: Add a favorite funny photo to a custom t-shirt to match his personality. Create a custom design with a photo collage of your best images or add a funny quote that makes him laugh.
- Wood Wall Art: Go a step further when showcasing a stunning photo by printing it onto a piece of natural wood. Choose from a range of sizes, layouts, and customized messages. This will add a unique touch to their photo wall.
Personal Picture Gifts For Coworkers
Whether it’s Secret Santa season or a big work anniversary, personalized gifts for coworkers are excellent ways to spruce up their desks and office accessories. Think of unique ways to keep their day organized or reflect their personal style with a bit of home decor. Choose a photo from your last holiday party or a night out with the team.
- Photo Magnets: Wrap up a collection of custom fridge magnets covered in team photos or your company logo. They can keep papers and printed photos organized on their desk or file cabinet.
- Mouse Pads: These photo mouse pads brighten up any desktop. Include your coworker’s initials or the number of years they’ve worked for the company.
- Wireless Phone Chargers: Streamline their high-tech workstations with a customizable external phone battery. This gift is also perfect for the worker always on the go.
- Photo Mugs: If there’s one way to distinguish each person’s coffee mug, it’s with a great photo on the front. Make a mug for each of your team members for the next milestone at work.
- Easel Calendar: Each month depicts a new vibrantly colorful photo. Include inspiring images or works of art to display on their desk.
Unique Custom Photo Gifts For Everyone Else
How about all the other amazing people in your life? Photo gifts aren’t just for your closest circle. Surprise your neighbors, your friend’s children, and your extended family with personalized gifts made just for them. Consider the ways that photos can spruce up their home and favorite daily activities.
- Glitter Photo Blocks: Perfect for a kid’s room or a bachelorette party gift, these fun glitter picture frames add sparkle and shine to your favorite photos.
- Drawstring Backpack: When the holidays or back-to-school season rolls around, surprise your little one with a brand new customizable drawstring backpack fit to their unique style that they can carry to after school activities.
- Double Wooden Photo Prints: Looking to thank a teacher or other important member of your community? Adorn their desk with a double wooden print covered in photos.
- Desktop Plaques: Plaque photos are unique ways to show off your favorite image without the frame. Include a specialized message in the font of your choice across the image.
- Photo Jigsaw Puzzles: If you’re getting ready to gather with the whole family this holiday, start a new family tradition by assembling the family photo puzzle.
Final Thoughts On Personal Picture Gifts
The best personalized gift set wouldn’t be complete without a heartfelt card. Choose your own personalized card to go with the photo gift above. This is the place to explain just how much that special person means to you and why this photo reminds you of the one-of-a-kind role they play in your life.