With photographic technology constantly at our fingertips, we have the power to capture nearly all of life’s most precious moments. Personal picture gifts have the ability to tell a story with a simple gesture and gift set. Does someone in your life have a big milestone on the horizon like a graduation or a wedding? Showcase their life journey and the role they’ve played in yours by filling their home with your favorite shared memories.
You can transform a whole pile of print photos into a gift as well. Give them the layout they deserve in a professionally arranged photo book. Additionally, set a collection of colorful images in complementary frames to create a photo wall as part of your loved one’s home decor. We’ve created the ultimate guide to creating personalized custom photo gift ideas for every recipient, occasion, and unique sense of style. Read on to find the perfect fit for those you love.
- Personal Picture Gifts For Parents
- Custom Photo Gifts For Siblings
- Personalized Photo Gifts For Friends
- Personal Picture Gifts For Grandparents
- Custom Picture Gifts For Women
- Personal Picture Gifts For Men
- Personal Picture Gifts For Coworkers
- Unique Custom Photo Gifts For Everyone Else
Personal Picture Gifts For Parents
Mom and dad love little reminders of all your successes and big life milestones. What better way to remind them of your love than filling their homes or a photo book with colorful images? You can create customized gifts for the holidays, birthdays, and anniversaries by weaving print photos throughout their home decor.
- Canvas Prints: Transform a simple photograph into a work of art by having it professionally wrapped around a wooden canvas. Purchase a set of three or four canvas prints for a living room photo wall collage.
- Coasters: Want to gift a collection of images in a truly unique way? Add a new photo to each coaster so they can always catch a glimpse of their grandkids as they kick back with a cup of coffee or their favorite drinkware.
- Custom Pillows: Make your family’s faces the focal point of the couch with personalized photo pillows. Add a colorful or black-and-white image to a set of pillows they’ll cherish for years.
- Photo candles: Fill their home decor with a seasonal scent as well as a custom photo gift. Cover these glass votives with an image from your recent wedding or graduation as a loving reminder.
- Keepsake Boxes: Do you have a family heirloom or new piece of jewelry for mom? Gift it to her in a photo keepsake box engraved and adorned with a photo for Mother’s Day.
Custom Photo Gifts For Siblings
Your brother or sister is always there through thick and thin. How can you add little reminders of your lifelong friendship to their day? Look for picture gifts they can keep on their work desk, college dorm room wall, or even on their wrist as a stylish accessory.
- Personalized Drinkware: Plan a sister wine night with stemless glasses or photo mugs. Showcase a favorite memory or monogram with her name.
- Hanging Canvas Prints: Did your sibling just move into a new home? Design a collage of canvas print photos from your childhood to adorn their living room wall. You can coordinate the color scheme with other picture frames they have in their space.
- Premium Posters: Help them make a statement in their dorm room, living room, or the bedroom next to yours with premium posters. You can even add your own photo and message to greet them each morning.
- Monthly Planners: If your brother has always been the organized one of the family, reward him with a personalized planner. Include family images on the front for him to spot each time he opens up his book each morning.
- Phone Card Holders: Add a stylish accent to the back of your sister’s phone with a photo card holder. The smart leather pocket easily adheres to the back of any phone.
- Charm Jewelry: Surprise your sister with a charm bracelet keepsake with plenty of space for added charms.
Personalized Photo Gifts For Friends
How often do we get the chance to remind our friends how much they mean to us? Whether you’re celebrating a holiday, birthday, or your best gal’s wedding, unique photo gifts are a personalized way to send gratitude. Consider options that they’ll keep close every time throughout their busy day.
- Photo hoodie: Does your squad need matching hoodies? Celebrate a bachelor or bachelorette party with photo sweatshirts.
- Key Ring: If you’re looking for a small and perfect gift, add a favorite photo to a pewter keychain ring. They’ll catch a glance of your group photo each time they head out the door.
- Desk Organizer: When a friend gets a big new job or a giant promotion, surprise them with something for their new desk. This organizer can be personalized with a collage of your favorite photos.
- Travel Mug: Make a date to catch up over coffee! These eco-friendly coffee cups are perfect for iced lattes, hot coffees on the go, or as water bottles!
- Pint Glass: Do you bond over discovering new craft beers? Send a gift set with a photo pint glass and a collection of your favorite brews.
Personal Picture Gifts For Grandparents
Surprise grandma and grandpa with a gift they’ll proudly display in their home or show off to all their friends. Photo family gifts are the most meaningful presents when sending love to a grandparent. Surprise them at Christmas with a photo of their grandkids or on their anniversary with a photo from their wedding day transferred to a favorite home accessory.
- Woven Photo Blankets: Did you take a new family photo this year? Add it to a cozy woven blanket grandma and grandpa can display in the center of their living room.
- Ceramic Tiles: Every time you see your grandparents for the holidays, bring them a new photo tile. This is a unique way to build their collection of family photos from over the years.
- Custom Paperweights: Surround a colorful image with a dome of glass. You can also include a loving message inside the paperweight to enhance the photo.
- Wall Calendar: A wall calendar can be used as a daily reminder of what’s important. Showcase pictures of the family to make your grandparents smile each time they flip to a new month.
- Wind Chimes: They’ll be reminded of your love each time a breeze blows. Include a family photo to the central wooden charm hanging from the center.
Custom Picture Gifts For Women
Spread gratitude to all the special women that make a difference in your life. Surprise your wife with a loving family photo, mom with a new journal, or your best friend with a wine tasting set. No matter their passions, these personalized gifts are an excellent way to remind them of your love.
- Christmas Stockings: Starting to build your family traditions? Gift her with a stocking covered in images from your wedding day. Pair with a set of personalized photo ornaments.
- Luggage Tags: If you’re surprising her with a trip around the world, include this luggage tag in the gift set when you hit the road.
- Dinner Plates: Add your favorite print photos or even your children’s artwork to a set of customized dinner plates. Pair them with a home-cooked meal on a special occasion.
- Phone Case: Give her a phone case with images of her favorite places or people. This is an easy gift that will give her something meaningful to always carry with her.
- Wine Totes: Head out for a weekend of wine tasting for her birthday gift with a personalized wine tote bag to pick out all her favorite vintages.
Personal Picture Gifts For Men
How can you thank all the guys in your life this year? Finding the right gifts for men can be tricky, especially when they have everything they need. Personalized photo gifts are the perfect way to add a reminder of your love to their home, desk, or daily routine.
- Canvas Prints: Elevate one of your favorite print photos by displaying it on a modern canvas print. The photo is protected from fading and will let him showcase a favorite memory.
- Fleece Blankets: Cozy up on the couch with your favorite guy this winter. Photo fleece blankets make excellent housewarming gifts if you’re setting up a new home together.
- Kitchen Apron: Does the guy in your life love to cook? Surprise him with a new apron for all his baking, cooking, and grilling adventures.
- Custom Bedding: Add a favorite photo to a duvet cover to transform his bedroom decor. Create a custom design with a photo collage of your best images.
- Wood Wall Art: Go a step further when showcasing a stunning photo by printing it onto a piece of natural wood. Choose from a range of sizes, layouts, and customized messages. This will add a unique touch to their photo wall.
Personal Picture Gifts For Coworkers
Whether it’s Secret Santa season or a big work anniversary, personalized gifts for coworkers are excellent ways to spruce up their desks and office accessories. Think of unique ways to keep their day organized or reflect their personal style with a bit of home decor. Choose a photo from your last holiday party or a night out with the team.
- Wooden Magnets: Wrap up a collection of wooden magnets covered in team photos or your company logo. They can keep papers and printed photos organized on their desk or file cabinet.
- Mouse Pads: These photo mouse pads brighten up any desktop. Include your coworker’s initials or the number of years they’ve worked for the company.
- Wireless Phone Chargers: Streamline their high-tech workstations with a customizable external phone battery. This gift is also perfect for the worker always on the go.
- Photo Mugs: If there’s one way to distinguish each person’s coffee mug, it’s with a great photo on the front. Make a mug for each of your team members for the next milestone at work.
- Easel Calendar: Each month depicts a new vibrantly colorful photo. Include inspiring images or works of art to display on their desk.
Unique Custom Photo Gifts For Everyone Else
How about all the other amazing people in your life? Photo gifts aren’t just for your closest circle. Surprise your neighbors, your friend’s children, and your extended family with personalized gifts made just for them. Consider the ways that photos can spruce up their home and favorite daily activities.
- Kid’s Cape: This one’s for all the superhero kids in your life. Add a personalized design, picture, or name on a cape of their own.
- Photo Backpack: When the holidays or back-to-school season rolls around, surprise your little one with a brand new customizable backpack fit to their unique style.
- Double Wooden Photo Prints: Looking to thank a teacher or other important member of your community? Adorn their desk with a double wooden print covered in photos.
- Desktop Plaques: Plaque photos are unique ways to show off your favorite image without the frame. Include a specialized message in the font of your choice across the image.
- Picture Puzzle: If you’re getting ready to gather with the whole family this holiday, start a new family tradition by assembling the family photo puzzle.
Final Thoughts On Personal Picture Gifts
The best personalized gift set wouldn’t be complete without a heartfelt card. Choose your own personalized stationery to go with the photo gift above. This is the place to explain just how much that special person means to you and why this photo reminds you of the one-of-a-kind role they play in your life.