Our lives can get really busy and it can be difficult to find time to create a thoughtful gift for your Valentine. So with our Make My Book service, we do the work for you. When your loved one opens his or her photo book for Valentine’s Day and gets to relive each of your precious memories together, you’ll know you made the right decision. Not to mention, you can finally put all of the photos on your phone to use. From dates to vacations, bring all of your adventures home. This Valentine’s Day, give a heartfelt photo book.
Your Valentine’s Day Photo Book: Simple and Thoughtful
Whether you’re looking to save time or you’re looking for a meaningful gift, here are a few reasons to create a Valentine’s Day photo book this year:
- A photo book is the gift that keeps on giving. The look on their faces will be priceless when they unwrap their very own photo book and have the chance to relive all of those wonderful moments again and again.
- Avoid shopping crowds. The store aisles are filled with heart shaped chocolate boxes, as well as pink and red galore. This year, save yourself a trip to the store (or a couple stores if you’re the type that has trouble picking out gifts) by using Make My Book to create the perfect Valentine’s day gift.
- Create a gift in no time. It’s easy to create a thoughtful gift with Make My Book, and the best part is that it takes little time. All you have to do is choose your photo book style, select a variety of photos and then let Make My Book curate the rest for you. Take a peek at our easy 1, 2, 3 steps below.
Trained, skilled designers create your photo book. Using Make My Book means getting a final product that best suits your photos, your specifications and the occasion. You also get the assurance that your photos are in the best of hands.
Valentine’s Day Photo Book Ideas
When it comes to your Valentine’s Day photo book, select a variety of photos that symbolize the two of you. You’ll want to choose special moments from over the years and remind your partner of all of the memories you’ve created together.
Here are some thoughtful ideas for your Valentine’s Day book, including quote ideas and photos:
- First Date: Photos from your first or second date are perfect for a Valentine’s Day photo book. If you don’t have a photo from your first date, include another photo from a different date.
- Vacation Photos: Include a few shots from your adventures to reminisce on past trips.
- Wedding Photos: If you’re married, include your favorite wedding photos in your photo book to cherish your biggest day together.
- Kids: Whether you have a newborn baby or they’re all grown up, you can show off your greatest accomplishment together—your children.
- Selfies: Put your couple selfies to use by adding them to your project. Your photo book should feel personal and real, so don’t be afraid to pull photos from your Instagram account.
- Family and Friend Group Photos: After plenty of family events together, consider adding a few photos of you two in larger groups.
- Milestones: From graduations to award ceremonies, include important milestones that the two of you have experienced together.
- Concerts and Sports Games: Include photos of memorable concerts or games you’ve attended together to relive the moment.
- Romantic quotes: When it comes to captions in your photo book, use a variety of romantic quotes throughout to help narrate your book.
- Wedding quotes: Choose a heartfelt wedding quote to pair with your wedding photos in order to capture the emotions of that day.
- Short love poems: There’s nothing sweeter than a classic love poem. Try including a photo of a short love poem from one of your favorite authors or write your own to accompany your photos.
- Love letters: If they’ve ever written you a love letter, take a photo of the letter and add it to your photo book to complete your love story.
Step by Step
You can create a photo book in minutes with Shutterfly’s Make My Book, which pairs you with a designer who will curate your photos and book for you. Follow these steps below to make your Valentine’s Day photo book.
Step 1: Choose What You Want and Provide Your Photos
All you have to do is select a book size and style. You can provide up to 800 photos and share any special instructions with the designer to keep in mind.
Step 2: We’ll Make It For You
A Shutterfly designer will curate your photos and create your custom book within 3 business days.
Step 3: Review & Order
Order your book as-is or personalize it with your own finishing touches.
Get started today and use Make My Book to create the perfect Valentine’s Day gift.