Once the first day of spring arrives, it’s a welcome invitation to decorate Easter eggs, fill your home with pastel decorations, and stay connected with loved ones. If you’re looking for some new Easter traditions to try with your family this year, discover these fun Easter ideas that are perfect for celebrating in the comfort of your own home. Keep the spirit of Easter alive with creative DIY Easter crafts, festive activities for kids, colorful Easter decorations, and unique Easter gifts. Continue reading to discover all the clever ways to have a joyous Easter celebration at home.
Sending Happy Easter cards to loved ones near and far is a thoughtful way to begin this fresh, new season. Let your friends and family know you are thinking of them this spring by writing them a heartfelt message with personalized Easter cards. With our custom Easter cards, you can add a festive touch to your loved ones’ holiday. Choose from a variety of designs and send your love and thoughtful wishes in a personal way with high-quality Easter greeting cards – you will find a huge selection of designs and colors to customize with a meaningful sentiment.
Creative Easter Basket Ideas
There are so many elements of an Easter celebration that can bring joy to your home: your Easter brunch menu, fun Easter egg hunts, and of course, the awesome gifts to put inside your Easter baskets. Wondering what to use as an Easter basket this year? We’ve rounded up some of our favorite ideas, plus personalized kid games, trinkets, and goodies you need to fill it with. Not only is assembling an Easter basket a fun activity to do with your kids, but you can also deliver one to your friends and family to help them get in the spirit of spring and celebrate Easter as well.
- Sophisticated fresh flower baskets: Easter Sunday is the perfect opportunity to remind ourselves just how lovely spring is. Hot glue some large, real or colorful fake flowers around the edge of an Easter basket so that it looks like it’s about to bloom.
- Easter Basket for babies: Know a little one who’s celebrating their first Easter? We suggest a basket stuffed with snuggly, age-appropriate goodies like plush bunnies, teething toys, and handmade rabbit slippers.
- Bunny tote bags: Who says your Easter basket needs to be an actual basket? Get yourself a canvas tote bag and personalize it with photos, monograms, and all things Easter to make it uniquely yours. Just add some bunny ears to your tote for a fun DIY Easter basket.
- Lavish Easter basket for a spa day at home: Know someone special in need of a little rest and relaxation? Treat them to an Easter basket that packages everything they need for a spa day at home. They’ll love indulging in a little “me” time with scented candles, bubbly body washes, and soft-to-the-touch towels.
- Paper-mache egg baskets: Create an oversized paper-mache egg that doubles as an Easter basket, with smaller versions inside and have each egg filled with delicious treats!
- Action-packed Easter basket: Looking for exciting basket stuffer ideas? Package toys and trinkets such as custom photo puzzles, coloring books, playing game cards, model planes, transforming robot toys, and more for an action-packed Easter basket.
- Pet Easter basket gift ideas: You can even create an Easter basket for the family’s four-legged friends and fill it with cute personalized pet gifts like dog collars, dog bandanas, pet tags, toys, treats, and so much more.
- Easter baskets for adults: Easter baskets aren’t just for kids! Treat your best friends to a grown-up Easter basket, filled with wine & stemless wine glasses, beauty supplies, and flowers.
Best Easter Crafts For Kids And Adults
There’s nothing like an afternoon of crafting with the whole family to help cement memories with your little ones and establish meaningful Easter traditions. This spring, we encourage you to kick off your Easter festivities at home with some of our favorite easy Easter crafts that both kids and adults will enjoy making. These DIY ideas are as inexpensive as they are fun — plus, the finished products make for cute Easter decorations, too. Don’t forget to bring out your camera and capture these favorite Easter moments. Turn them into personalized photo books so that you and your loved ones can enjoy them for years to come.
1. Decorate Easter Eggs
A timeless tradition is an Easter must, and what better Easter tradition is there than dying eggs? Unleash your creativity with colorful dyes, vibrant paints, scented markers, and confetti to dress up your eggs. There is something really magical about watching a boring ole egg become freckled and tie-dyed with beautiful, bright colors. What a sweet metaphor for Easter day and springtime in general. Kids will be entertained and adults will relive fond childhood memories with this hands-on Easter craft.
2. Peep Houses
Why wait until Christmas to make dessert houses? These homemade houses using Peeps and marshmallows are such a fun activity to do with kids, or friends and family. The process is very similar to making Christmas gingerbread houses, except using cute Easter candy. The little ones will especially love these graham cracker houses featuring everyone’s favorite Easter treats and won’t be able to wait to eat them later on.
3. Bunny Tail Easter Garland
Decorate your walls with this cute nimbly Easter garland. If you have cotton balls at home, all you need to make these easy DIY Easter decorations are some scrapbook paper and yarn. If you want to take it a step further, really elevate your walls by pairing your bunny garland up with some of our eye-catching personalized wall art.
4. Easter Bunny Party Hats
Add a little more fun to your Easter festivities with these DIY bunny party hats. Few Easter crafts can surpass these hats on the cuteness scale. Your mini partygoers will love making and wearing them, especially as they run around the yard hunting for eggs. They’re perfect for taking cute pictures or sporting at the dinner table.
5. Easter Tree with Egg Ornaments
Have the kids help forage for branches, add some faux flowers, and decorate egg ornaments together for a cute and easy Easter tree. Get crafty by making your own Easter ornaments with flowers, bunnies, and of course, eggs. Add your own personal touch to your DIY Easter decorations with some custom Easter cards.
Easter Activities For Kids & Indoor Egg Hunt Ideas
Rather than focusing on all the ways that the holiday is different this year, use your at-home Easter celebration as an excuse to start a new tradition. There are plenty of ideas that make the most of the spring weather, including planting flowers, playing sports, and having an outdoor picnic. For Easter activities at home, try a more involved baking project, hand-painting eggs for a pretty centerpiece, or unwinding by munching on bunny-shaped sweets and relaxing with some family-friendly Easter movies. No matter how you plan on spending the day, these Easter activities are perfect for kids and adults alike.
- Plan an Easter egg scavenger hunt: Put clues inside plastic eggs, with each clue leading to the next egg — and finally, to the grand prize Easter basket. To make the prize extra special, be sure to add some Happy Easter cards and personalized Easter gifts.
- Plan a virtual Easter brunch: Schedule a FaceTime or Zoom call with friends and family and plan to eat a celebratory meal together. Even though it’s not the same as being in the same room, families can still experience “togetherness” and conversation while eating favorite dishes.
- Have an Easter baking competition: Even if you don’t want to make it a competition, you could still bake cupcakes and let everyone decorate their own. The goal is to keep some traditional activities and re-think them to fit current circumstances.
- Complete an Easter puzzle: Create your own personalized photo puzzle by adding an Easter message or cute pictures of your family. Hide the individual puzzle pieces into the eggs and try putting the puzzle together after the hunt.
- Host an Easter outfit fashion show: If you already bought a special outfit for Easter, don’t let it go to waste. Get out your easter bonnets, shiny shoes, and lacy dresses to host a fashion show at home. Play runway music, strike a pose for the cameras, and video the experience to share with family!
- Have an Easter egg hunt at home with a twist: Stick little messages inside plastic eggs that tell your kids to do something fun — hopping like a bunny or singing a song — while searching for the next egg.
Fun Easter Decoration Ideas
Celebrate the season and shop Easter decor for festive spring decorating ideas. With cheerful colors, friendly bunnies, and baskets overflowing with Easter eggs, our Easter decoration ideas will fill your home with style and joy! You can choose a cheerful Easter wreath and a custom yard sign to make your outdoor space bright and festive or find the perfect table decor to finish your spring design. Whether you choose to be whimsical or sentimental, you’ll love the adorable look of our personalized home decor.
1. Personalized Yard Signs
A great way to display beautiful yard decorations with a little personal flair just in time for Easter is with personalized yard signs. Our wide selection of layouts and designs provides plenty of options for Easter decor or to fit your aesthetic needs. Customize a yard sign with a monogram, your family name, or a family photo.
2. Easter Table Decor
Arranging a festive Easter table is all about creativity, thoughtful decorative accents, and an assortment of spring-appropriate hues and textures. Some of our favorite Easter table decor includes custom tabletop accessories like mason jars, decorative plates, tea towels, and engraved cutting boards. Whether you’re hosting a formal family affair or a laid-back afternoon brunch this year, it’s always a good idea to consider celebrating the arrival of spring with these enchanting table displays and decorations.
3. Easter Wreath
Your front door is the first thing friends and family see when they arrive for Easter brunch. So this year, why not give them an extra-warm, extra-cheery welcome with a cute, colorful Easter wreath sure to make an impression. Whether you opt for a cute bunny wreath, a wreath filled with candy (which doubles as the perfect Easter gift for kids), or a sophisticated floral wreath with which to welcome adults to a spring dinner party, you really can’t go wrong.
Easter Cards For 2022
Celebrate the fresh renewal of spring by sending Easter wishes to loved ones near and far. With both traditional and modern designs and Easter messages ranging from religious to funny, there are Happy Easter cards for everyone on your list this spring.
Ranging from fun, modern or funny to classic, cute and traditional with lots of spring blooms and Easter egg designs, you’ll find Easter greeting cards for grand kids, adult children, godparents, and a host of other recipients. Personalized Easter cards bring a gorgeous display to your tabletop and update friends and family on your life. There are also religious Easter cards, perfect for those who want to celebrate the original meaning of the season.
We hope that your Easter at home this year is special and memorable. Perhaps this Easter will be the start of a few new traditions to be celebrated year after year. While you’re browsing, see our Easter gift ideas for games, photo books, and home decor. No matter who you’re shopping for, our Easter cards are sure to put a little spring into your Easter celebration this year.
Resources Related to Easter: