Whether you’re hoping to recognize a senior in high school or college with inspirational graduation wishes or other congratulations messages for graduation, we’ve gathered an assortment of graduation personal message examples for you to use and customize to your liking. Say “congratulations,” “we’re so proud,” or “keep up the good work” to any graduate with personalized graduation congratulations cards from our sister company, Snapfish, or other gifts or grad party decor from our graduation collection.
Design Graduation Cards
Celebrate with grad announcements, invites, and thank you cards
- What to Write in a Graduation Card
- Congratulations Graduate: Happy Graduation Card Messages
- College Graduation Messages
- High School Graduation Wishes
- Graduation Sentiments to Son
- Graduation Sentiments to Daughter
- Special Messages and Wishes from Parents
- Messages and Wishes to Nephew
- Messages and Wishes to Niece
- Graduation Wishes to Friend
What To Write In A Graduation CardShow your grad how special they are by writing a meaningful graduation message to congratulate them on this milestone. Whether you use a bit of humor to make them laugh or write them a graduation advice card they can’t get anywhere else, your personalized graduation card is an opportunity to express your joy and how proud you are of their achievements. Before you write your graduation message, consider these writing tips:
- Say Congratulations! Let the graduate know how proud you are of their accomplishments and congratulate them on graduating. You should start your graduation messages off with this cheerful sentiment.
- Mention specific accomplishments. Did they receive any honors or were they a sports team captain? Mention this in your letter!
- Give advice. Provide the graduate with valuable graduation advice for their career and life to give some helpful direction. Graduating can be as scary as it is exciting. They’ll appreciate you sharing advice and any lessons you’ve learned.
- Look to the future. Express your happiness for the grad’s future and let them know you’re excited for their next chapter. Reassure them that their future is bright.
- Send well wishes: Send the graduate off with graduation wishes for new beginnings and continued success.
Congratulations Graduate: Happy Graduation Card MessagesWhen it comes to graduation congratulations cards, we know it can be hard to pick out only one (between the seemingly millions) graduation message that suits the guest of honor just right. Whether the card is funny, sincere, short, or a serious tearjerker, we have the best wishes that will add the most personalized touch. Use these graduation personal message examples as inspiration when writing your custom graduation card to commemorate their achievements.
- Congratulations on graduating! This is just the beginning; you are a star in the making. Shine on.
- You are an achiever. You have made us all proud; keep up the good work. Congratulations on graduation.
- It must be a very proud moment for you. All of the hard work you have put in has paid off. Congratulations Grad. Your reward lies ahead. Have a successful future.
- As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do. Today and always… Congratulations and Happy Graduation.
- I believe you can fly! The sky is your limit. Spread out your wings and soar high. Congratulations and best wishes.
- Congratulations Graduate. You’ve worked hard to achieve your goals and now you’re on your way to seek new vistas, dream new dreams, embark on who you are, embrace life with passion and keep reaching for your star. Go for it!
- Chasing a dream requires efforts, passion and hard work. You are now in the half way. Keep up your good work and continue to strive. Congratulations!
- Nothing can stop you now. You have a ticket to your dreams come true. Congrats. You worked your butt off, now shake your booty for some fun. Congrats on your graduation.
College Graduation WishesCollege graduation is one grand achievement. Although these past four years have gone by in just a blink of an eye, your grad has his or her whole life ahead of them with endless possibilities. Your college graduation messages will be the perfect cheers to the past and congrats to the future with these inspirational ideas. Add any of these sweet graduation messages to one of our stylish, fun graduation congratulations cards from Snapfish to make your graduating senior’s day.
- Chase your dreams. Never stop trying. Never stop learning. Live life to the fullest and give it nothing but your best.
- You can achieve whatever you want in life. All you have to do is believe that you can. We believe in you, happy graduation.
- Congratulations on graduating… Wishing that brighter opportunities come your way and you achieve success in all of them!
- Congratulations, my dearest, on being a graduate. As for your future is concerned, we’re sure you are going to make it a successful one.
- I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known.
- You are brilliant, able and ambitious. You shall always walk the glory road. Happy Graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and feats in life ahead. Congratulations and well done.
- A hearty congratulation on your graduation and wishing you good luck for the new beginning in life. May you reach all your goals.
- Your future is bright. For all the times of late night studies, lack of sleep and sacrifice of enjoyment your reward is here. Congratulations to you.
- Congratulations on your outstanding achievement! Looking back, it was all worth it. Wishing you the best in the wonderful career you have chosen.
- The journey of life brings both challenges and chances. May you carry your spirit to snatch the chances and beat the challenges. Congratulations on your graduation. May you live a proud life.
High School Graduation WishesThere’s a lot of adventure awaiting a recent high school graduate. Between saying goodbye to hometown friends and packing up for the college dorms, your grad could surely use a hearty congrats (and maybe even a few wise words.) Sending a special high school senior a smart, colorful graduation congratulations card from Snapfish will go a long way to making them feel accomplished and ready for the next challenge.
- Graduation isn’t the end of a tough journey. It is the beginning of a beautiful one…
- Your brilliant achievements are remarkable. May all your dreams come true. Good luck and congratulations.
- Start each day believing in your dreams. Know without a doubt that you were made for great things.
- Graduation is an exciting time. It marks both an ending and a beginning; it’s warm memories of the past and big dreams for the future.
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. And you can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go. Congratulations graduate.
- Isn’t it funny how day by day it seems like nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different… Make the most of now, congratulations graduate.
- We are so proud that you are a graduate now. Congratulations dear.
- Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. And, before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. And, before you quit, try.
- We praise you for your efforts, and send good wishes too, for a future filled with happiness and your fondest dreams come true.
- My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small and that you never need to carry more than you can hold. There is a lot that awaits you, congrats grad.
Son Proud Graduation QuotesIt’s safe to say that we all know the shock when graduation rolls around and the reality sets in that your once little boy is officially onto his next adventure. Congratulate him in a way he’ll never forget with these great graduation wishes and a custom graduation congratulations card that he’ll hold onto forever—one that captures the tone of your relationship and the heady vibe of the event.
- We still remember the first day of your school. On that day, we were nervous to send you away from us. It still feels like that same day is back again. We feel nervous yet again, as you face the world by yourself. But, deep inside we always know that you’ll come out as a winner. Best of luck son.
- Congratulations to our little graduate. No matter where you go or how successful you become, never lose sight of yourself. Always be humble. Your parents think about you often.
- Now that you are a graduate, use your freedom wisely. We are already so proud of you. Congratulations.
- Son, I closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly a man stood where a boy used to be. I may not carry you now in my arms, but I will always carry you in my heart. You have given me so many reasons to be proud of the man you have become; the proudest moment for me is telling others that you are my son. I love you now and forever. Congratulations on this special achievement, grad.
- You have worked so hard my child. It is time to celebrate your graduation. You have made us all very proud. Best of luck for your future.
- Congratulations on your brilliant success and achievement. Keep up the good work and many more great accomplishments will keep coming your way. We are so proud of you.
- Chasing your dreams is not an easy job. It requires lots of passion, it requires lots of commitments and a true dedication, as you proved it right by being a graduate. Congrats son.
- Congratulations on your graduation, son. We are so proud to see our little bundle of joy grow into such a fine and mature adult. Continue doing us proud sweetheart. Best of luck in your future, we love you.
- Just remember that the process of learning never ends. Happy Graduation, son.
Graduation Messages For DaughterIt was just yesterday that your daughter was begging you not to leave her at preschool and now she’s saying goodbye to one chapter and hello to another. A graduation message from parents can be sweet, inspirational, contemplative, and more, and a daughter graduation message can reinforce all the ways you appreciate and respect her. Congratulate your daughter for the smart and courageous woman that she has become with cute graduation congratulation cards from Snapfish to remind her of the hard work she has achieved. She’s worked hard and deserves to know it.
- Right from when you were a little kid and till today, you have only given us reasons to hold our heads up in pride. We are so lucky to have you in our life. Congratulations and best of luck for a successful career.
- We are so proud of you and your accomplishments. Remember to go after what you want and to stay humble along the way. Congrats sweetheart.
- Education is the key which unlocks all your potential. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. We know the degree you’ve worked so hard for will help you in thriving in the field you’ve chosen. We love you so much, congratulations.
- You turned an itty-bitty bundle of joy into a kind, smart and courageous woman. We are so proud of you today and always. Congrats!
- We are so amazed at how smart, caring and wonderful you are everyday- we can not wait to see the places you go! You can do anything. We love you.
- Daughter… At times we wish you wouldn’t have grown up so fast, but then we figured that would keep us from seeing you turn into the beautiful young lady that you are today. Congratulations on graduation.
- This is the beginning of your life. You can do absolutely anything you set your mind to. Happy graduation sweetie.
- Here’s to the door to new opportunities that has just opened for you, our daughter. Enjoy your graduation, we are so proud of you.
- Congratulations for your achievement. And here is wishing you all the success and happiness the world has to offer. We love you.
- To our daughter on her graduation, remember that obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. You have so much to be excited for. Every day is your day.
Graduation Message From ParentsAs parents, there are countless moments in life when we find ourselves proud of our children. From the first steps to graduation, it’s natural to be extra excited for this huge milestone. Tell them just how proud you are with these graduation card messages and graduation wishes. Make their moment more memorable by adding a graduation message to custom graduation cards from Snapfish—the perfect way to recognize their achievement and your hopes for them.
- School may be over, but life’s lessons are yet to be learnt. Keep an open heart and mind. Happy graduation, we love you.
- Happy graduation. Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you’ll ever know. Congrats we love you.
- Congrats grad. Shoot for the moon because even if you miss it, you will land amongst the stars.
- Life is a grand adventure and now is the time for you to go live it. We are so proud of you on your graduation and we are so looking forward to seeing all that you will accomplish.
- The tassel was definitely worth the hassle. Congrats on all your hard work.
- Remember that you can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. Congratulations on your graduation sweetheart, we couldn’t be more proud. Good luck with what the future holds.
- We’re proud of your accomplishments and the person that you’ve become. Congratulations.
- Although your graduation may mark the completion of your schooling, don’t ever stop pursuing knowledge. Wishing you all the best on graduation.
- Congrats on your graduation. We bet you feel like you can take on the world, and you can. But remember we’ll always be here for you.
- Now you’re a step closer to your dream and will soon be reaping the fruits of your hard work. Congratulations!
Graduation Messages For NephewWrite the perfect graduation message for your nephew with a message that captures your sentiment and relationship. As an aunt or uncle, you’ll want to congratulate the graduate, share a memory, and pass along any wisdom you see fit. Cut and paste one of the graduation wishes below to a custom graduation congratulations card from Snapfish to surprise and cheer your nephew.
- You have made your uncle/aunt proud, my dear nephew. I would like to congratulate you on the successful completion of your graduation.
- It is a great feeling that my nephew has become a graduate. I am so proud of you.
- Enjoy all of your achievements, my dear nephew. You’ve come a long way and I’m excited to watch you grow.
- It was my dream to see you graduate and you’ve made it come true. To my dearest nephew, I congratulate you on your success and all that is to come.
- I hope my support and guidance has helped you over the years in any way. I’m so happy to watch you graduate and achieve your goals.
- You’ve not only made your parents proud, but have made me the happiest uncle/aunt in the world. Congratulations on your graduation!
- You’ve worked so hard to get here. Remember to follow your dreams and stay true to yourself as one chapter ends and the next begins. I am so proud of you.
- I still remember when your parents brought you home. Now I get the chance to remember this incredible milestone in your life. Congratulations on your graduation! I am so proud of you.
- To my dearest nephew, I can’t believe you’re so grown up. You’ve learned so much and I’m confident you’ll continue to reach your goals. Congratulations!
- Even more than proving that you are smart enough to earn a diploma, you have proven your character. And your character is much more important than any diploma or graduation. Best wishes to a man of character!
Graduation Messages For Niece
Let your niece know how proud you are of her on graduating with thoughtful graduation wishes and playful, inspiration graduation card messages. First, order graduation congratulations cards from Snapfish (which can be used for every upcoming graduate in your life, as well). Then, add one of the memorable graduation messages below, and then, if you’d like, add a personal note, either printed on your card or handwritten.
- You have made your uncle/aunt proud, my dear niece. I am so proud of your accomplishments and I know there is only more to come.
- My dearest niece, I am so happy to watch you achieve your goals. Congratulations on your journey to success.
- I always wanted to see you as a graduate! Enjoy this deserving moment in your career and life.
- There’s no better feeling than watching my niece live out her dreams. Congratulations dear!
- From my favorite baby niece to an intelligent and bright graduate, I am so proud of the woman you’ve become. Congratulations on reaching another milestone.
- Congratulations to my favorite scholar! Your parents and I are beyond proud of your hard work and most of all, the woman you’ve become.
- To my dearest niece, never forget how hard you worked to get here and how much farther you’ll go. Congratulations on your graduation!
- Congratulations to my darling niece! I’ve always had faith in you and I’m confident you can do anything you put your mind to. Wishing you a future full of success of happiness.
- Having a niece like you is priceless. I am so lucky to have witnessed your growth over the years. I wish you all the best for your future.
- What a wonderful young lady you have become! Calling you a graduate is a proud occasion and I know that your future is brightest of them all. Congratulations on this special time in your life.
Graduation Messages To FriendYou’ve watched your best bud work hard these past years and you want them to know that you’ve noticed. These light hearted college graduation messages and high school graduation wishes will do the trick. Add them to a graduation congratulations card from Snapfish for the perfect note of recognition.
- You are brilliant, able and ambitious. You shall always walk the glory road. Happy graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and facts in life ahead. Congratulations and well done.
- We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone- Wishing you great success with your dreams and career.
- It’s official: you’re now too cool for school. Congrats grad.
- You have completed your remarkable student career. Now that you are graduating, you are at the commencement of a brand new voyage. Good wishes for my best friend on your achievement and to your brand new life. Congratulations graduate.
- Congratulations my friend on being a graduate. I hope that this is just the foundation of many accomplishments to come.
- Many wishes for you on your graduation. You have done the impossible my friend. Have a degree is an honorable thing. Congratulation graduate.
- All of your hard work is paying off my friend. Congrats and cheers to the next step.
- We’re glad you’re a grad. Congratulations.