DIY Thank You Cards
What customers have to say about our Thank You Cards
Grateful for my thank you cards
"I ordered these cards to give out with my closing gifts to my buyers and I am so glad that I did. The quality is amazing and the print was perfect. Can't wait to use them!"
"Love the size, love the card stock, love how our photo fit so nicely."
Love these cards.
"Shutterfly always does a great job."
"Once again, Iove my end result from Shutterfly. The people love their personalized cards too."
These turned out so CUTE!!!
"The card stock is very heavy and makes it a nice writing experience. Quality, thick, great bright colors on the card. This is a great product and a wonderful purchase."
How to Create DIY Thank You Cards
Writing thank you cards is an essential skill for anyone to have. Not only are personalized thank you cards perfect for showing your appreciation after events like weddings, birthdays and showers, but they’re also great to keep on hand for everyday use. You never know when you might need to show someone how grateful you are.
When it comes to thank you cards, there’s no substitute for your own words. Make sure your cards are as heartfelt and personal as they can be with DIY thank you cards from Shutterfly. Choose from a variety of templates and upload your own design for a card that’s truly from the heart.
How to Upload Your Own Design
Whether you’d like to upload an original design you’ve already created or design a custom card with Shutterfly, we make the process a fun and easy one. Follow these steps to create a thoughtful, memorable and beautiful thank you card for any occasion.
- Choose a template, and decide on a card size, cardstock type, trim style, and quantity. For foil-stamped and glitter designs, you can also choose your favorite from several design colors.
- Upload your photo(s). Depending on the template you picked, you can display anywhere from 1-13 photos on the front of your card. If you already created your own design ahead of time, upload it as an image at this step.
- Add text. For templates that don’t have foil or glitter, you can choose to add some text to the front of the card, such as your name or a simple, versatile message like “Thank You.” Otherwise, continue to step 4.
- Personalize the back of the card. Repeat steps 2 & 3 for the back side of your card. You can add additional photos and text to the back to create any layout you want.
- Customize your envelopes. Once you’re satisfied with your custom thank you card design, the next step is to choose your envelopes. Pick your favorite from several available colors, and discover optional add-ons like slip-in liners.
- Write your thank you cards. Once you place the order and receive your DIY thank you cards, use them as needed to show your gratitude to friends and family. When writing your notes, make sure your message is heartfelt, personal and specific—your recipient should feel special and appreciated