Most people know that it’s important to remind your loved ones how important they are to you. However, finding the right words to express your feelings can be tricky. Sometimes it’s easy to struggle to write a message that says exactly what they want to say. We’re here to help. We’ve made a complete list of I love you messages for the Him or Her in your life. And if you’re looking for even more inspiration, you can visit our resource on I love you quotes. To get started, pick a section below.
- I Love You Messages For Him
- I Love You Messages For Her
- Romantic Love Messages
- Sweet Love Messages
- I Love You Text Messages
He means the world to you, and you’re looking for the right words to express it. Whether you use the messages below or not, we hope they inspire you to write the perfect I love you message. And if you want additional messaging ideas, make sure to visit our resource on anniversary quotes for him.
- Thank you for always being there to help me laugh when I want to cry. Thank you for being there to help me celebrate and lift me higher. Thank you for loving me and letting me love you. And thank you most of all for being you.
- You’re irreplaceable, non-returnable, and priceless to me. Never change.
- I hate labels. You’re my best friend, true love, adventure partner, sweetheart, partner-in-crime, and so much more. And I’m supposed to call you just one? No fair.
- Since we met, I cry a little less, smile a lot more, and know that with you here with me– I’m living in a happier world. Thank you for that. You’ll never know how much I love you.
- It’s not that I love you for allowing me to be me. I love you because you encourage it.
- I love you so much that if I had to choose between you and chocolate, I’d choose you.
Whether you’re searching for anniversary quotes for her or a simple reminder of your affection, these messages will do the trick. Pick your favorite from those below or use them to inspire a message all your own.
- Never forget that I love you for exactly who you are, and I’m with you every step on the way of who you’re going to be.
- Whenever I’m with you, the only place I want to be is closer.
- For me, coming home means coming back to you.
- I don’t mind if you tell me the same stories over and over again for the rest of our lives– I’ll never get tired of listening to you.
- During the day, you’re the light of my life. During the night, you’re my guiding star.
- I feel so blessed every day to have someone like you in my life. My world would be a much darker place without you. I love you!
- My love for you isn’t something that can be measured. I just know my heart is full of it.
Looking for something a little more romantic? Then try the romantic love messages listed below. They’re perfect for love letters, open when letters, or even as inspiration for your romantic wedding vows. And if you need a few more examples, make sure to visit our resource on Valentine’s Day quotes.
- Every conversation, every date, every drive, every smile, every laugh, and every moment in between– I fall more and more in love with you.
- I used to think I’d do anything for love, but for you, I’ll do everything.
- I am so completely and totally in love with you. All those butterflies, love songs, and the weightlessness of love– It’s all real with you.
- You’ve been on my mind every moment since I’ve woken up, and I hope you’re still there in my dreams when I go to sleep.
- You’re more than I ever dreamed of, more than I deserve, and more than I’ll ever need. I love you more and more, every day.
- I can’t remember what life was like without you, and I hope I never have to again. You’re my whole world!
- I may not have been your first crush, first kiss, or first love– I just want to be your last everything.
Not sure of what to write in an anniversary card? Or are you trying to find a sweet phrase to write on personalized Post-its hidden around the house? If so, show them your sweet side with the following sweet love messages.
- I used to think no one was perfect, but then I met you.
- I woke up smiling again this morning and I’m blaming it on you.
- Whether they’re good or bad, I look forward to each and every day knowing it’s another one spent with you.
- The first time I saw you I had this strange feeling. It was like my heart said, “Oh, it’s you. I’ve been looking for you.”
- Never doubt for a second that my “I love you’s” might be out of habit– I mean it more and more every time I see you.
- Every day I go to bed thinking there’s no possible way I can love you any more tomorrow than I did today. But then I wake up and I’m always proved wrong.
- Even the littlest moments with you are monumental to me.
Not every love letter needs to be handwritten and delivered on stationary. In fact, texting is a great way to send little love notes and reminders of your affection. This is perfect for busy couples when they want the other person to know how much they’re missing them. For a few examples, check out the love text messages below:
- I just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you! Love you lots!
- I wish I was there with you! Sending my love!
- Missing you lots and looking forward to seeing you soon!
- Just another reminder of how much I love you! Have a great day!
- I’m so lucky to have you in my life, and I’m counting the days/hours until I can see you again!
- I’m loving you more each and every day.
- I wanted to send a friendly reminder that you’re the best thing in my life. Thank you for being you.
- Something made me think of you today. Now I can’t stop thinking of you.
Resources Related to I Love You Messages
If you liked this resource on love messages for him and her and you’re looking for more inspiration, we have you covered. Check out our additional resources below: